A new amazing way of photographing your car (1.14)

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 534 comments
2 more from me then refresh a new 8.

aegYw969p0coIweNAq_0.jpg

IpkyZrfHrudm0fBzJ_0.jpg

If I do a different set of 8, will the old photos disappear from this thread?

I've copied the image URL for these.

Figured out what I was doing wrong. Thanks for the tips everyone has posted. I'll post more later. I'm kinda excited about this feature, and this thread. Great way to see the customization tastes of other people.
93PmTc5Yg7FoIX2rZr_0.jpg

AESzpRG08rd9rE2ID_0.jpg

p00dJpnCFU5bQUAbZ_0.jpg

nFj05lpWFB1KBAT5p_0.jpg

You have to copy and paste the link. Go on the Gran Turismo website, and sign in. Then go to the community area and go to your favorite cars. Click on the car you currently have on the favorites area and then right click. Go to inspect element (GOOGLE CHROME) and there should be a link to the image itself in the script. Just copy that and paste it on here. :)
Cool. Thanks!

@cbarbosa Thank you, you're awesome! Although my Chrome (Windows 8.1) won't even let me inspect the element...

My shots (the number 24 on my cars is my tribute to Jeff Gordon, my favorite NASCAR driver and the first race car driver I knew of and watched race as a kid):
XPCrUZJzJLX4Nrsc1J_0.jpg

My pride and joy, I wish I could own the real deal in the future.

tgcXtNU4jJpYl2b3Y_0.jpg

GT3 car wannabe

nP8laHoEbt2Rk1YYn_0.jpg

Assassin's car (Well, that's what I dubbed my black Model S since it's actually quiet, but the Aventador looks lethal).

OybRsF0iad1dHwi8l_0.jpg

Track car

MTVBeBeGPouob63jM0_0.jpg

Godzilla, one of my main weapons in GT5, and a main weapon in GT6.

VEiFOJ9nIRF4Hpe8jz_0.jpg

yxnWvHI8nBsopBLcul_0.jpg

1kC0qN6i2SuC1A1kw_0.jpg

Gotta get those brake calipers painted red, too, whoops (I barely play anymore)

Haven't seen anyone in here post this beauty of a car yet!

Renault Sport - Mégane R.S. Trophy '11

When dropped low it's sexy :drool:

okGG9y12wlto0RP3En_0.jpg

My drifting beast

C 63 AMG '08

lzyGAKcm6O1AXpAEP_0.jpg

My favourite car :D

k5AVOso2XUVoSFJPU9_0.jpg

And my second favourite

t2Qh0U86YSXqHHWQW_0.jpg

Some of my favorite rides from my garage:

LCC Rocket '07 - Detuned to 107HP at 500PP. Still reaches 154MPH. Planning on using it for spec-racing.
ERVTlN6pCPyiaEbvL_0.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette C2 Stingray '63 - Tuned to 500PP. Loads of fun and sounds great.
x0Obzqjp5b1KlsHB8_0.jpg

Toyota PRIUS Touring Car '09 - Sure it's a Prius, but it handles great, and it looks quite cool. Planning on spec-racing with this in the future.
ind2T4UMtosoSXwgKE_0.jpg

Lexus SC430 GT500 Base Model '06 - A quite overlooked SuperGT car, but it's damn good. Good enough to win that expert level Silverstone seasonal event. Not to mention it's quite the attractive racer.
vHLAwifZiAyoxve9L6_0.jpg

Mazda AutoZam AZ-1 '92 - It might look silly, but it's a road-going go-kart. Function over fashion. Planning on spec-racing this in the future.
TCAuu8eak054gin3M7_0.jpg

Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09 - I was quite surprised when I saw the body kits for this thing, and I just HAD to make a racing version of this. Planning on spec-racing this in the future.
HxEiSTMz5fFopVrNlo_0.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible C3 '69 - Loud, fast, sleek, sporty, American. The Corvette in a nutshell. An absolute monster, and a fun one at that.
TLyCw468OXa4JGIH61_0.jpg

Fiat 500F '68 - This thing may only have 34HP, but lemme tell you, it's 34HP full of fun, cute, and intense racing action. Proof that you don't need a load of power or drive a hypercar to have a fun, intense, competitive race. Planning on spec-racing this in the NEAR future.
auDvYPl8JuaoAXfW0o_0.jpg

Last edited:
What's going on with the GT 350's rear window? I noticed it in other people's posts of the car earlier as well.
The backlighting is lighting up the rear window, just how the angle of the rear window reacts to the light. You have to imagine there is flood light directly above but slightly to the rear on the far side of the car.

It would be nice if GT6 ran just a soft anti-aliasing filter...Im talking just a couple of pixels, to smooth those jaggies. Some cars have it worse than others, of course, but it can really ruin an otherwise gorgeous picture. Mmm how can you not love a Lamborghini Countach? I wonder just how many posters did my brother and I hang up in our bedrooms over the years? I know I had a couple that were framed, so they lasted much longer than the non-framed posters... :D

The wise words of the Team Fortress 2 Heavy convey:
INCOMING!

15663523089_3b74e155aa_c.jpg

KTM X-BOW R.
Aerodynamic. From bikes to a street legal, acclaimed track king. KTM moves forward with effective efficiency.

15663772077_0481ae2dd6_c.jpg

Nissan GT-R NISMO.
King Godzilla. Hide your Mothras and King Ghidorahs. Godzilla is bigger and badder than ever.

15847420711_a031225c8e_c.jpg

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13.
Tainted Love (Blackened Love, since 'taint' in Sony is censored). Whatever you say about how over exaggerating the Veyron is, it will always be an engineering marvel.

15661892128_2c1fdc4316_c.jpg

Ford Mustang Boss 302.
Like A Boss. The Mustang is great, but this Boss of a car will order you to have the most sublime driving experience in GT6.

15656310540_d95882c7e8_c.jpg

McLaren 12C.
Destroyer Mix. Soulless, absolute racing beast. Feels like a speed BOOST!

15226499583_b8c3dfec83_c.jpg

Volkswagen W12 Nardo.
Deity Of Kilauea. I just cherish the Nardo so much. The name i gave references another game with it. A serious racer.

15847899811_b05368af97_c.jpg

Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera.
Rose's Second Bloom. Amuse does it again. This modified 370Z has the touches of fine Japan craftsmanship.

15230234373_dc461d90b5_c.jpg

Jay Leno 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado.
Moody Blues. Nights in white satin.. Never reaching the end..

15660141129_a490885f38_c.jpg

Ferrari 288 GTO.
Nemesis. See that guy who's destined to win? Yea? You got to stop him, unless he's Sonny Meng (SomeDude), driving the 288 GTO. If so, then.. Good luck!

15663398559_b51f8fcb3f_c.jpg

GT by Citroën Road Car.
Golden Trophy. The GT by Citroën sure can turn heads. I gave it the unique gold paint to break those necks.

X4YQig0jIvtoq3kM1v_0.jpg

The Mercedes SLR McLaren, one heck of an exotic. Fitted with a widebody kit and a couple engine upgrades. My take on the 722 Edition.

Last edited:
@cbarbosa Thank you, you're awesome! Although my Chrome (Windows 8.1) won't even let me inspect the element...

My shots (the number 24 on my cars is my tribute to Jeff Gordon, my favorite NASCAR driver and the first race car driver I knew of and watched race as a kid):
XPCrUZJzJLX4Nrsc1J_0.jpg

My pride and joy, I wish I could own the real deal in the future.

Yes. the NSX is my dream car.

Latest Posts

Back