• Nissan Skyline R33 95 96 97 n1 an Vspecs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mitsubishi GTOs all model not including VR4 or 3000gt

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boomerang got caught by a
%27Kandoo%27%20the%20Kiwi%20-%20colour%20RGB%20(2)copy%20.jpg

Oh man V, told you to keep your hands to yourself , now look what you did, tsk tsk, hes the only exception other then our other kangaroo in Cali cogh cogh ptk.

kingking
Oh man V, told you to keep your hands to yourself , now look what you did, tsk tsk, hes the only exception other then our other kangaroo in Cali cogh cogh ptk.

Oh you mean drama queen lol, Bathurst 1000 is on tomorrow.

GO FORDS HAHA OR GO THE GIZ.

Good runs JD, by the way i heard rumours GME are coming back to gt6,.

Mafias wall suggests not, but you never know.
Hopefully they hit the quarter more than 3k this time around.

I'm hoping for the return of a couple of the old school tuners to the Aussie ranks.
Sure would be great to have Samysausage and Blackoutmaterial back in the mix.
Not heard much from Viperbeatsvette in a while either..... Suppose if GME does makes it to GT6 them he would be one of their acquisitions

SmokeNrubber
Mafias wall suggests not, but you never know.
Hopefully they hit the quarter more than 3k this time around.

I'm hoping for the return of a couple of the old school tuners to the Aussie ranks.
Sure would be great to have Samysausage and Blackoutmaterial back in the mix.
Not heard much from Viperbeatsvette in a while either..... Suppose if GME does makes it to GT6 them he would be one of their acquisitions

Haha they left drags as I got started, oh damn this will be fun, I remember samysausage smashing me alot, the tables have turned now haha.

I think GME will focus more on 3k from what i heard, V youre new thats why lol, use to run sammy he bring out unusual cars against there classes , hes quick aswell when i jus started, he still is quick ,

Ok head up fellas, not this week but the following week Sunday 9.00 pm NZST, we will have all the kangaroos, the sheeps the poms and friends , we gonna have a lobby, Its our anniversary and would like specially all the sheeps to attend. See you lots till then.

Latest Posts

Back