Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
Bonneville, so sad.

But so, so pretty.

And this is from another thread but l thought it should be here too.

Last edited:
astrosdude91
Really? I would think all you need to do with the Enzo would be to take it to a car wash.

Its been in the windy desert for many months. I can't imagine the paint is very good on it. Plus the interior may need redone. Its hot there in Dubai.

Ah, finally this thread jumped up. I cannot be double-posting forever!

T_Barnfind_010.jpg

HEMI Road Runner:
barn_find_rr.JPG

or a little Lotus Elite:
LotusElite-Barn1.jpg

A V12 Packard found in Italy, from this:
NB+Packard+as+found+copy+2.jpg

To podium in Pebble Beach:
Bulgari+%2737+Packard+V12,+2nd+Class+C2+copy.JPG

newsplit.jpg

and, erm...
neon-barn-find.jpg

Really? I would think all you need to do with the Enzo would be to take it to a car wash.

Yes, really. It's not so much the amount of work the car needs, it's more the feeling of satisfaction one would get driving a classic like that, knowing you fixed it up yourself, knowing the ins and outs of the car.

Not to mention insurance on a Ferrari would be too much for me.

I want a daily driver, that I can go to the drive-in with, and tow a trailer. but still be able to do a burnout or two. :sly:

Haha @ those Neons, that's one car I would never be sad to see abandoned.

Old Honda of some kind.

Yugo...

And this car

Used to be this, I love when people restore cars.

Last edited:
of which one? :dopey:

Hell, all of them. I could make a killing selling those on Neon forums. The US spec lights are all red with just white lens for the reverse lights. Plus they'd look awesome on my Neon.

And a ruddy Bonneville or a sand blasted Enzo? Ya I'd take the Ferrari.

Man that Supra(?) is cool, that's certainly something you don't see everyday. Such a pity it's in that kind of condition though.

I'll have to get some pictures, theres an 80s Camaro rotting away next to a '71 Mustang up the road from me.

I know a place near here with a lot of 65 and 66 Mustangs rotting away in the back. It's getting there that's the issue.

Last edited:
I've abandoned this thread long enough.

I used to pass this on my way to college im 36 now!!

VW Campervan:grumpy:

and it hasn't moved since then? That's pretty sad.

Lets post more stuff, some weird stuff indeed, I found these pics of what appears to be an abandoned car museum in Japan!! Really, wtf? I mean, WHO abandons a car museum? No info on it whatsoever, neither.
Abandoned_car_museum_japan_26.jpg

Abandoned_car_museum_japan_27-600x456.jpg

Proof that this is indeed in Japan:
Abandoned_car_museum_japan_30-600x480.jpg

Abandoned_car_museum_japan_29-600x466.jpg

Abandoned_car_museum_japan_20-600x425.jpg

Abandoned_car_museum_japan_1-600x424.jpg

And just look at those cars, they are like freaking new. This kind of thing really gets to me. Just why?

More pics here

Why a MK2 Supra? It's paint is in great condition (as is the car behind it), has a good body. Probably not bad on rust as well. From the blacked out rims I am willing to bet someone ragged the crap out of the poor thing until BGH. Where is this car, if it's close....

Plymouth, Minnesota.

Lets post more stuff, some weird stuff indeed, I found these pics of what appears to be an abandoned car museum in Japan!! Really, wtf? I mean, WHO abandons a car museum? No info on it whatsoever, neither.

Abandoned_car_museum_japan_20-600x425.jpg

That Mercedes is awesome, it's shame it been abandoned.

Yes, not an easy model to find by any means.

Lets post more pics.

525058242_1bbd3f729f_z.jpg

abandoned2.jpg

Bodie:
migrant-homes-cars-preview.jpg

somewhere in California:
dmc-in-bushes1.jpg

this picture is awesome:
abandoned%20car.jpg

so is this one; again in Bodie:
abandoned-car-at-ghost-town-Bodie.jpg

these are famous, pics of these two cars have been circulating in the internet for years, but I had never seen this one in the rain:
espadascrap-and-pantera-1.jpg

one_less_car.jpg

20050830.jpg

and lastly:
oldtractor5963.jpg

Back