Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
Spent 10 days up in New York seeing relatives. On one of those days I was up at my uncle's house, where a buddy of his keeps junked cars that he buys. There's some interesting stuff out there, and I got some pictures of what I could get to (some of them were blocked off by fallen trees and whatnot).

*snip*

Not much, but hey, it's a contribution to the thread. :P

That old Ford truck I have the same plow frame but with different lights and it's not missing the big traingle piece of steal that goes to the hydraulic arm and holds the hook for the chain lol

Last edited:
abandoned_supercars_18.jpg

Rue

No pictures really affected me in here much, but these two.... :eek:

Seriously, that Ferrari looks like a late 60's F1 car... 67 maybe? Absolutely gorgeous car.

And as for the Cobra..... Why?!?!?1

That old Ford truck I have the same plow frame but with different lights and it's not missing the big traingle piece of steal that goes to the hydraulic arm and holds the hook for the chain lol

Dude. Remove the pictures from your quote. :P

14052012181.jpg

Must be something British. It moved over the years through my town, with actually driving. :P

And a P1800 isn't extremely rare.At least not on this side of the pond. At best they are old and rare~ish.

that looks like the exact princess captian slow drives on a top gear challenge lol

Windscreen just looks fogged, reg is stupid, leaves are just dots and everything else is a shambles.

Even if it was possible for a HT-R to rust, that shape model would never have picked up that much in 7 years of being on earth.

Looks more like an insurance job to me. Can't afford it, lets burn it and collect some cash.

its a photo shop, but i thought it would earn some chuckles and tears. if you look at the wheels its obviously an early gm truck.
20101215225159_gmc_antique.jpg

Hang on, didn't one of our GTP members Photoshop that GTR? I seem to recall it was entered into one of our PS comps years ago (GTjugend or someone like that...).

Rue
Hang on, didn't one of our GTP members Photoshop that GTR? I seem to recall it was entered into one of our PS comps years ago (GTjugend or someone like that...).

Nah, that's world-famous (unfortunayely) Jonsibal's work.

Latest Posts

Back