Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
That's a shame! I'd definitely like to visit it sometime in the future. I wonder if the guy parts them out or anything, could be a useful asset. :)

That's a shame! I'd definitely like to visit it sometime in the future. I wonder if the guy parts them out or anything, could be a useful asset. :)

Well, he used to. My dad knows the guy, he used to get parts from him all the time. Quite a few parts laying around there that you probably won't find anywhere else like trim moldings and things like that.

image.jpg

This... Is a Ford Falcon.

I'm glad I discovered this thread, but then again I'm devastated to bare my eyes upon this horrid madness. How could some people abandon such a legendary vehicle and let it sit there and rust in agony. How did the cars get there and what was their back story, is a highly questionable wonder.

I remember an article about this guy who had two superbirds and he was just letting them rot away in the woods

People like that don't deserve to own an automobile

Holy 🤬. I bet here aren't many frog-nose Olds woodys around. I had never seen one, what a rare and awesome car.

My buddy from South Carolina showed me this. Apparently his uncle, who passed away recently, had this 1972 Corvette Stingray sat in the garage untouched for over 15 years.

He's trying to obtain it as a restoration project...

Back