Ace Combat: Infinity

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 3,027 comments
Did one mission this morning, at the new special mission. It was complicated. We got a B.

No mention of the Rafale being available now either, just a gold F16, for which there is a mission to get which there bloody well should have been for the Rafale. I am not happy. I so wanted that plane in that colour with that picture on it.:(
It's still available, I just got mine last night. Instead of a red box after a mission, you may get a gold one with a rare drop like the Rafale.

The level cap is now 15? :eek:
Hell, this will mean lots of credits and research to upgrade all aircraft. Now I see why it's called "Infinity"...

Other questions...
Have they increased the payouts?
And, are there some new fuel rewarding challenges?

Sorry for the late response. No they have not increased payouts (come on its Namco) and no new fuel challenges but you can get a golden F-16 that is a "what if Saudi Arabia got F-16s" scenario.

@Bobert power Good work doing justice on behalf of the Ace Combat Gods. Mobius 1 is salty though.

And as for the total cost thing for the aircrafts we fly, I think thats the rate we are penalized if we are shot down. So don't get shot down.:cool:

Ha ha...
Yesterday I flew with a guy that had an F-22. Of course he that magical sentence "Leave the fighters to me".
I did... and took the MVP bonus with my level 4 Su-34 Fullback. :D
Curiously, the F-22 guy left the room just after the mission. :lol:

Ha ha...
Yesterday I flew with a guy that had an F-22. Of course he that magical sentence "Leave the fighters to me".
I did... and took the MVP bonus with my level 4 Su-34 Fullback. :D
Curiously, the F-22 guy left the room just after the mission. :lol:

I wonder what's wrong with these guys, I mean like I do respect their planes, just don't be a douche and steal everyone's kills. Oh and what rating is he? I bet it's one of those 2000s. :lol:

Got a few new emblems today, and I got one of those Idolm@ster emblems. Looks good but I don't know which plane is suitable to put it on.

I wonder what's wrong with these guys, I mean like I do respect their planes, just don't be a douche and steal everyone's kills. Oh and what rating is he? I bet it's one of those 2000s. :lol:
I think he was around 1900 or so (I'm currently around 1630).
And curiously he was the only 1900 in a room full of people between 1550 and 1650. Well, another of those lazy little boys unable to get an MVP in rooms of their ranking, so they go and spam lower rank rooms.

I liked this game in the first month of release. No one stole teammate's kills.
I totally agree. It's becoming worse every day. The differences of capabilities are way too exagerated between top and lower tier aircraft. Meaning, a level-8 Typhoon, Su-47, T-50, F-22 or F-35 will just take all kills out. My Su-47 Berkut is just level 4 by now, and it cannot rival with higher level T-50s or F-22s.

And the fact that special aircraft can be obtained only by luck through random drops or by being amongst the first 200 after spending huge amounts of money fuel units is becoming really frustrating.

Anyway, tomorrow morning, I'll be in my car, driving away to spend 2 weeks of vacation with my family and friends. My ranking will drop and then I'll have a great "camouflage" to steal MVPs in rooms... :D

I think I'll play much less in September, as when I receive my White PS4 + Destiny bundle, I'll be busy slaughtering aliens for some time...

Got a few new emblems today, and I got one of those Idolm@ster emblems. Looks good but I don't know which plane is suitable to put it on.

I got two of these this morning. I don't see what's good about them. Very low res.

I was able to get an MVP with a LVL 1 Rafale M -VA- (MVP multirole challenge) in a room with 17XX players, around my same level back then.
I agree, if possible I would fly again with my old F16, but my lvl 5 aircraft can't compete with a top tier one.
My level 7 typhoon is a deadly machine, with 6MAA is enough to crush T50s and F22s.
93 times MVP now.

Woot! Finally got a Super Hornet skin (black/grey camo). I've been trying the "Way of the Attacker" challenges, currently up to number 4, killing 30 targets with 4AGM in an AV-8B. It's worth $20k, my Harrier is on level 2. Does anyone know how many Attacker challenges there are? What are you guys up to?
Research progress is going very slowly now, I opened up a LOT of research branches just before the update after I realised I'm going to need specific jets for challenges in the future that I was nowhere near acquiring.

Woot! Finally got a Super Hornet skin (black/grey camo). I've been trying the "Way of the Attacker" challenges, currently up to number 4, killing 30 targets with 4AGM in an AV-8B. It's worth $20k, my Harrier is on level 2. Does anyone know how many Attacker challenges there are? What are you guys up to?
Research progress is going very slowly now, I opened up a LOT of research branches just before the update after I realised I'm going to need specific jets for challenges in the future that I was nowhere near acquiring.
Yesterday I did the 3 challenges with the F-4G.
I'll try the challenges with the Harrier tonight. I need credits to upgrade my Su-34 to level 5 (this plane is f... expensive) and open the branch to the Shinden. :D

Yesterday I did the 3 challenges with the F-4G.
I'll try the challenges with the Harrier tonight. I need credits to upgrade my Su-34 to level 5 (this plane is f... expensive) and open the branch to the Shinden. :D

For what it's worth, I completed challenges no.4 and no.5 this morning, there hasn't been any no.6 appearing. No.5 was super easy, destroy 5 targets with a machine gun in the AV-8B for $25k. $30k for 1 fuel unit is fine by me! (Dropping my matching rate by doing sorties in these terrible jets is probably a good thing too)

For what it's worth, I completed challenges no.4 and no.5 this morning, there hasn't been any no.6 appearing. No.5 was super easy, destroy 5 targets with a machine gun in the AV-8B for $25k. $30k for 1 fuel unit is fine by me! (Dropping my matching rate by doing sorties in these terrible jets is probably a good thing too)

How was your first time on the F4G? For me, it felt I like I would stall just by turning

Got the Rafale after 4 sorties and tried it in the Alps. For a level 1 aircraft it feels relatively agile, if 10 is a level 5 F/A-18E, then the Rafale would get a 6, so it shows promise.

Although I am finally reaching the rightmost squares and getting closer to the F22 (:yuck:, didn't want to, but in the beginning I hadn't the slightest idea of what I was doing so it has come closer to that) so I hesitate to spend money and development on other aircraft.

This also means that my F/A-18 will probably remain at the same level for now, because 390.000 cr is a lt of "money"...

So I've gotten back to the game and I finally got that campaign ticket. Played through the other missions and holy crap, the story gets more interesting and awesome. Haven't felt this excited about the story with AC Horizon as that just felt like a stereotypical BS Military tale with AC slapped on, but infinity actually feels like AC of old even if its set in the real world. At this point, I feel its actually worth speculating on what happens next since they are slowly releasing these missions. Kinda brings back the fun in not knowing what happens next :D

Also, in only the first two Sorties I did, I managed to get the idolm@ster emblem. Not sure if want.

I got 5 idolmaster emblems...I would trade those with the Schnee emblem...meh
It's just me or the new emblem you get with the S ranking on the 7th mission looks a bit like the dog of the Galm team insignia?
Those S ranking rewards on the campaing missions are pretty cool expecially the last two.

1422491_809831875703552_1112989300454847025_n.jpg

Just great:

capture_20140823_200341-jpg.210660

Apparently, having a crappy connection automatically counts as "leaving an online session in progress". For 🤬 sake.

Attachments

• capture_20140823_200341.jpg
    capture_20140823_200341.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 60
What kind of limitations would be put on you? Also that does suck, it used to happen to me back in this other game a few years ago.

I honestly have no idea, I just know I got this today when I booted up the game. Last night was just a nightmare trying to join rooms or stay in the room without "Lost connection to host" Messages followed by me suddenly getting disconnected.

That happened to me as well @RACECAR, and it's especially worrying as my internet has been worse than usual lately.

Today was a good day, I earned several collaboration emblems and got my ADFX to lv4. Now I can begin the slow and painful process of replacing my old reliable lv7 F15S. Those LAGMs will be missed.

Just did Stonehenge for the first time and it's crazy! A poor decision on my part to choose a fighter. Interestingly everyone on my team flew ADFXs. It was SRII and got S rank! :) Pretty awesome. Also had a x2 fuel bonus.

Have payouts been cut since the update? I seem to be earning a lot less/sortie for similar results than before. Research seems to be a lot less too.

Have payouts been cut since the update? I seem to be earning a lot less/sortie for similar results than before. Research seems to be a lot less too.

The payouts are the same, but I have to agree with you on the research becoming slower.

Is PSN offline? I was trying to get on and use my last supplied fuel unit.:grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back