Ace Combat: Infinity

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 3,027 comments
Tourney about to end. Miss standard TDM. The naval one got old quite quickly after having it back to back in the space of a month(?).

I wonder what type of tournament they will have for the Mobius F-22. My money fuel is on either co-op or naval TDM but standard TDM could also be a possibility (which my Su-37 -13- is nearly ready for :cool:).

Also looking forward to the next update. Future prospect on the cards for Christmas?
If we manage to get them we should do at least one sortie with you and me in Mobius/Yellow aircrafts :sly:
Using the Yellow 13 to get Mobius 1 is a paradox :lol: (but I'll do the same if standard TDM)
I hope for:
If top 1000 is enough to get emblem+aircraft (won't bother to get a top 200 nickname even if it's "Mobius One", I'm using Aftermath, sounds way more cooler) then Naval fleet assault or standard TDM is better for me.
If top 200, co-op...just because it's more predictable in terms of Ranking pts.
And well, my wallet is ready :grumpy:
And well 2, I would like a Mobius X-02 instead an F-22.
Future prospect...well I hope so, the game is starving for new content since October...

1-200
Mig21bis -Sagittarius-

Butterfly Master emblem (MVP song: Mappy, the way Camilla sings it)
Viper emblem
Omega emblem
Butterfly Master nickname

201-1000
Mig21bis -Sagittarius-
Viper emblem
Omega emblem
Arrow ace nickname or something similar
55k credits

1001 - 3000
Omega emblem
Sagittarius nickname
Omega the immortal
25k credits

3001 - 10000
Sagittarius nickname
5x aircraft research report
15k credits

10001 - 100000
3x aircraft research report
10k credits

can't post the exact translation...
I'll pass this one unless tier 1000 does not require a massiv...meh...you know the drill.
Forget about Viper...

Fairly ordinary tournament coming up, I'm up to ~75 stocked fuels and won't be using any for this one either.

BTW I really hate these star sign jets, not only do I hate star signs, but the plain silver livery with a cartoon on the tail fin looks disgusting. That said there is a Saggitarius Super Hornet available for sortying 20 times.

250+ hours of gameplay and run-time later...I finally found 'him' :bowdown:.

Oh and SR3 will spawn more frequently before the maintenance. I wonder if we'll get a new special raid with the update?

10301131_865925060104615_2428350187699755712_n.png

Wow, that Yellow 13 costs over 1909 Cr.

I think the "TtlCst." is Bamco's shorthand for combat strength? It's weird how they don't explain what it means anywhere but it supposedly just gives an indication of how good particular parts and aircraft are according to Bamco.

That low vis emblem, I wish I had more time to play back then...my Yellow feels incomplete :scared:

Lol yeah I got it at the expense of handing in one of my weekly lab reports for one of my classes late. Forced sorties helped a lot though.

Are you planning on upgrading your Typhoon to Level 15? Upgrading to levels past 10 are crazy expensive but those stats are better than 5th gen stealthies at level 13. I'm thinking of getting a 6AAM boat but might hold out for the next update to see what they have in store for us. The grind is real...

Oh also, has anyone noticed if the price of the unlimited campaign play ticket is actually on sale in your regions? I'm not sure if the NZ PS Store one actually got cheaper.

Lol yeah I got it at the expense of handing in one of my weekly lab reports for one of my classes late. Forced sorties helped a lot though.

Are you planning on upgrading your Typhoon to Level 15? Upgrading to levels past 10 are crazy expensive but those stats are better than 5th gen stealthies at level 13. I'm thinking of getting a 6AAM boat but might hold out for the next update to see what they have in store for us. The grind is real...
If they bring back the tournament, I'll get the low vis no matter what :mad:
Not sure about the upgrade, for me it's still a lvl 9 deadly aircraft and I'm planning to upgrade Y13 (now LVL7), Pixy (ready for LVL 10, just need the money), Garuda (researching for LVL 4) and the Black Hornet for future naval TDM.
Well, since I'm planning to get every single classic ace plane+emblem combo, I'm sure credits will not be an issue,but for now, I'll stick with the LVL 9 Typhoon, once my Aces are up to LVL 7 I'll start to use them as main aicrafts.

Special Raid missions are FAR too infrequent, I have never seen SHR III Gold, never seen the ground based special raid, saw the enemy aerial squadron raid ONCE and only saw MDP III Gold once (while I was in a crap lobby that barely got C grade). On another note, progress is slow, currently upgrading both the Su-47 and YF-23, Su-47 is at lv.5 waiting to go to lv.6 ($547k), the YF-23 is level 3 and research in to level 4 is taking its sweet time. I do have a lv.5-lv.6 research report I can use, I suppose I should use it on the more expensive of the two.
Edit: They cost identical.:ill:

Last edited:
Special Raid missions are FAR too infrequent, I have never seen SHR III Gold, never seen the ground based special raid, saw the enemy aerial squadron raid ONCE and only saw MDP III Gold once (while I was in a crap lobby that barely got C grade). On another note, progress is slow, currently upgrading both the Su-47 and YF-23, Su-47 is at lv.5 waiting to go to lv.6 ($547k), the YF-23 is level 3 and research in to level 4 is taking its sweet time. I do have a lv.5-lv.6 research report I can use, I suppose I should use it on the more expensive of the two.
Edit: They cost identical.:ill:

The grind is real :P. I've just started hunting for SR2s/3s again. None so far. Hope to get better luck until maintenance starts.

I'm not sure if it's part of Bamcos random number generator but I seem to get the level 2 (and very rarely, level 3) special raids when I'm short on credits or doing the raid on forced sorties + a merc contract will help me get an aircraft or special weapon upgraded afterwards. Anyone else seem to get this phenomenon?

Last edited:
The grind is real :P. I've just started hunting for SR2s/3s again. None so far. Hope to get better luck until maintenance starts.

I'm not sure if it's part of Bamcos random number generator but I seem to get the level 2 (and very rarely, level 3) special raids when I'm short on credits or doing the raid on forced sorties + a merc contract will help me get an aircraft or special weapon upgraded afterwards. Anyone else seem to get this phenomenon?

I'd love to know how that generator works, clearly it's busted.:lol:

So I'm sorry to say to you that this morning I've found a SH3 :P
Used Stocked Fuel x3 and activated the Elite Mercenary contract for that and I got 507k credits (+ 1.2k, 5k and 5k from red boxes) by completing it (railguns destroyed) in A rank.

So I'm sorry to say to you that this morning I've found a SH3 :P
Used Stocked Fuel x3 and activated the Elite Mercenary contract for that and I got 507k credits (+ 1.2k, 5k and 5k from red boxes) by completing it (railguns destroyed) in A rank.

Damn, if A-rank is 500k credits I wonder what S rank must get?

My SR3 encounter is still at 0...!
Meh, just stocking research reports, credits and fuel for the next update anyway, I won't cry if SR will be replaced (since the encounter rate is increased but I bet it's just because it's a hell rarer than the Aigaion 3 so no replacements this time), they'll bring back the mission eventually.

Some of those credits where of the voice "refund" as I have all researches completed (not the tree itself, just don't want to use credits to something I won't use, not now 3 days before a new patch that can bring something nice).
For what I know reading around, SH3 S ranked with x3.5 credits for x3 forced fuel + Mercenary contract active should give around 600-650k without the "refund" voice (so admitting you got 3 researches active + the one of the aircraft you used).

I hate it that instead of the game extending the research on parts and new planes, it went on and researched special planes that I don't bloody use!

What's wrong with this game?!

I hate it that instead of the game extending the research on parts and new planes, it went on and researched special planes that I don't bloody use!

What's wrong with this game?!

Haha, that's why I never buy special planes any more, despite their cost.;)

Untill you will have a special version of Typhoon :P.

No more SH3, just a couple of SH1. Keep saving fuel for a future burn.

Must be cooler than the Rot skin, and that's pretty difficult...

I'm just dreaming but I want a Typhoon with thrust Vectoring. (with improved speed to match) Then it will be the best for maneuverability and could never be caught.

Like a True Ace!
haha lucky
I could barely get a room filled today with a friend to even try this. And I didn't...
I saw how much $ you got, I am jealous. :irked:

Like a True Ace!
haha lucky
I could barely get a room filled today with a friend to even try this. And I didn't...
I saw how much $ you got, I am jealous. :irked:

It was hard to host/find a special raid room and the one I found was a 4 player one. So close to getting that S. So close!

Also, tried to go for SR3 one last time today and at the end of my 3 supplied I realize I had the wrong room policy setting on. tfw :banghead: :lol:

Nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose. Looking forward to getting a break during maintenance.

And in the meanwhile not a single SR3 spotted for me :lol:

I'm just dreaming but I want a Typhoon with thrust Vectoring. (with improved speed to match) Then it will be the best for maneuverability and could never be caught.

A LVL 15 Eurofighter, while extremely expensive, cannot be reached by anything inside the game, for now...
And well...a thrust vectoring Typhoon does even exist?

I go for special planes only (except for my Typhoon :lol: )

Don't the special planes only go to level 10? It gives the regular low tier jets a higher ceiling than the so called special ones.

Don't the special planes only go to level 10? It gives the regular low tier jets a higher ceiling than the so called special ones.
Yep but a special Typhoon will be deadly enough to need just 10 levels, personally I don't want to spend too much money on a regular plane.

Probably in this update they will rise last aircrafts (top tiers like F-22 and ASF-X) max levels up to 15 and in the next the special planes. Or directly both right now.

I only saw a single SH2 and 2 SH1 after the SH3.

Waiting to see if they put something really good in the main tree or they rebuff a bit LAGM, otherwise I will start to upgrade Rafale M -VA- and LASM.

Back