DAMAGE: Full
SLIPSTREAM: Weak
GRIP REDUCTION ON GRASS/TRACK EDGE: LReal
TYRE WEAR/FUEL DEPLETION: Normal
PENALTIES: Off
DRIVER AIDS: All off except ABS

ACSRules_zpsa07a5c95.jpg

-2 wheels on the track at all times
-1 compulsory pit stop required(unless indicated otherwise for a specific round)
-Drivers must stay within pit entry/exit lines when using pit lane
-Lapped cars must give way to the leaders in a safe manner ASAP
-No ramming
-No swearing

If you want to report any problems or racing incidents please message on of the following stewards via GTP or PSN-
mij2003(Head steward)
Cactass(steward)

If you wish to retire from the race, please park your car off the track where it cannot cause any problems for other competitors. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE TRACK.

If you cannot attend a race please give me reasonable notice by posting on this thread or messaging me via PSN.

Season4Calender_zps305542a8.jpg

Round 1: Nurburgring GP/F-30 Laps. Date: 27th July

Round 2: Twin Ring Motegi East-44 Laps. Date: 3rd August

Round 3: 60/60 Super-Sprint: Grand Valley East-20+20 Laps. Date: 10th August

Round 4: Laguna Seca-42 Laps. Date: 17th August

Round 5: Special Stage Route 5-40 Laps. Date: 24th August

Round 6: 60/60 Super-Sprint: Deep Forest-17+17 Laps. Date: 31st August

Round 7: Trial Mountain Reverse-38 Laps. Date: 7th September

Round 8: Rome Reverse-43 Laps. Date: 14th September

Qualification_zps6cf6a95d.jpg

Qualification will be a 15 minute session with the fastest lap getting pole. Remember, minimum two wheels on track.
The top 5 drivers will then participate in the Shootout. Each driver gets one out lap and one timed lap. The top 5 will be asked to wait in pit lane, each driver will leave one at a time for their out lap and timed lap in order from 5th to 1st, once you have completed your timed lap please exit to the pit lane, the next car will be released once the preceding driver is sitting in pit lane. We ask that all drivers in the top 5 stay in pit lane for the duration of the shootout (If I make the Top 5 Shootout I will need to sit in watch race because I need to monitor the laps and the lap times, the second steward will monitor my lap.).

The Shootout results will set the grid for 1st to 5th; 6th-16th will be set by the 15 minute session.

VehicleSpecifications_zpsf65bc0c4.jpg

NuumlrburgringGP_D_4_zpsdfaaa712.jpg

Nissan R35 GT-R TC
NO PARTS INSTALLED, STOCK FROM DEALERSHIP

Power: Limited to 453HP
Weight: 1215KG

Tuning is prohibited so the room will not let you on track if you have installed extra parts or adjusted anything other than the power limiter and brake bias.
THIS MEANS NO RIM CHANGES
Please use number type 1.

TyreRegulations_zps191e6e3c.jpg

Racing Hards & Racing Softs are available for use during a 'racing weekend'. A racing weekend consists of Qualifying and Racing. However there are limits to how you use these tyres. Everyone has limited sets of Soft /Hard racing tyres and MUST use BOTH compounds during the race.
(NO MIXING SETS, i.e. Softs on front and Hards on rear).

At the start of the racing weekend you will need to decide which tyre you qualify on.
Once you have chosen your qualifying tyre you MUST stick to that tyre.
You CANNOT change to a different tyre compound during that qualifying session.
You will also start the race on your qualifying tyre. The qualifying tyre and race start tyre count as 2 sets.
The tyre limits for each compound are;

Racing Softs = 2 Sets
Racing Hards = 3 Sets

60/60 Super-Sprint Rounds are the only time Racing Medium tyres will be used.
60/60 Super-Sprint=Racing Mediums=unlimited sets

YOU MUST DO A MINIMUM OF 5 LAPS ON EACH SET OF TYRES USED IN THE RACE (including your in and out lap).

Your qualifying and race start tyre count as 2 used sets

Here is an example:
Driver A qualifies and starts on racing softs
Driver A now has 0xRS & 3xRH available in the race

Driver B qualifies and starts on racing hards
Driver B now has 2xRS & 1xRH available in the race

If you receive damage on lap 1-4 of your new set of tyres then it will not count as a used set if you need to pit to fix damage. You may stay on that same compound. If you pit for damage on lap 5 or onwards and pit to fix the damage then that tyre will count as a used set.

YOU MUST USE AT LEAST ONE SET OF EACH COMPOUND IN THE RACE (the set you start on is included).

YOU MUST DO A MINIMUM OF 5 LAPS ON EACH SET OF TYRES USED IN THE RACE (including your in and out lap).

Stewards will make a note of each driver’s tyres while watching the race replay. Penalties will be handed down if you fail to comply with series rules.
Penalties can vary from warnings, point deductions and to disqualification.

S-SprintRegs_zpsc253aa8f.jpg

The rounds will consist of the following schedule
-20 minute qualifying session
-Race(Part 1)-20 Laps
-10 to 15 minute "Half Time"
-Race(Part 2)-20 Laps

The results of "Part 1" will set the grid for "Part 2".
The results of "Part 2" are the results for the race as a whole.

Points will be awarded for podium finishers in "Part 1"
1st-3 points
2nd-2 points
3rd-1 point
Fastest lap points are awarded in "Part 1" AND "Part 2"

THERE ARE NO COMPULSORY PITSTOPS IN THE RACE.

All 60/60 Super Sprint rounds are MEDIUM TYRE ONLY EVENTS.

ACSPointSystem_zpsef78c28a.jpg

Teams & Drivers Championship points system

1st = 33 points
2nd = 28 points
3rd = 24 points
4th = 21 points
5th = 19 points
6th = 17 points
7th = 15 points
8th = 13 points
9th = 11 points
10th = 9 points
11th = 6 points
12th = 5 points
13th = 4 points
14th = 3 points
15th = 2 points
16th = 1 points

Pole Position: 2 points
Fastest Lap: 1 point (REMEMBER, we all know what a 'Legal' lap is... 2 tyres inside the white line!)

Teams-Drivers_zps1d370149.jpg

nismoracingteamlogo_zps368a5bbd.jpg

Colour: New Formula Red
-mij2003 #2
-GTP_JTV #1

Team 2
Colour: Gold
-Cactass #69
-

Team 3
Colour: Hugger Orange
-redness-63 #63
-

Team 4
Colour:
-problemchild1972
-rx234578

Team 5
Colour: Le Mans Green
-WIDFO #47
-

Team 6
-
-

Team 7
-
-

Team 8
-
-

Last edited:
I'll join again 👍
Colour: TBD

P.S. I noticed we aren't allowed to change rims, if it's because it wouldn't let you on track with "tuning prohibited" turned on, you can go to transmission settings and hit default and it will fix it(this worked last time i tried, over a year ago).

ACS room now open in my lobby!

See you here for 30 laps of the Nurburgring Gran Prix circuit.

HEY guys

GREAT race last night.
The NISSAN drives well.

Where is the Championship points graphs?

CHEERS redness-63 (;)

I came across this last night, too late for the first race. Are there still positions available and what do I need to do to join?

ROUND 1 RESULTS

QUALIFYING RESULTS

1st: redness-63
2nd: rx234578
3rd: problemchild1972
4th: mij2003
5th: Cactass

RACE RESULTS
1st: redness-63
2nd: mij2003
3rd: rx234578
4th: problemchild1972
5th: Cactass

Fastest Laps
1st: rx234578 1:55.613
2nd: mij2003 1:55.660
3rd: redness-63 1:56.175
4th: Cactass 1:56.318
5th: problemchild1972 1:56.332​

I came across this last night, too late for the first race. Are there still positions available and what do I need to do to join?

I'll add you on psn, then read the rules, get your car and we'll see you on Saturday night!

I'll add you on psn, then read the rules, get your car and we'll see you on Saturday night!

1- Received and accepted the FR, thanks
2 - Read the rules, ok
3 - Got the car, Le Mans Green, #47
4 - Staring to run the car in for Saturday night.

Happy as.....:D

FROM THE RULEBOOK......

"YOU MUST DO A MINIMUM OF 5 LAPS ON EACH SET OF TYRES USED IN THE RACE (including your in and out lap)."

Just to clarify, do we need to use both hard and soft in the race.

For instance, I decide to run on hard tyres and minimise my pit stops and can finish the race with allocated number of tyres, including the set used for qualifying, do I still have to use a set of soft tyres in the race?

Racing Hards & Racing Softs are available for use during a 'racing weekend'. A racing weekend consists of Qualifying and Racing. However there are limits to how you use these tyres. Everyone has limited sets of Soft /Hard racing tyres and must use both compounds during the race
(NO MIXING SETS, i.e. Softs on front and Hards on rear).

At the start of the racing weekend you will need to decide which tyre you qualify on.
Once you have chosen your qualifying tyre you MUST stick to that tyre.
You CANNOT change to a different tyre compound during that qualifying session...

...The tyre limits for each compound are;

Racing Softs = 2 Sets
Racing Hard = 3 Sets

...Your qualifying and race start tyre count as two sets...

...YOU MUST USE AT LEAST ONE SET OF EACH COMPOUND IN THE RACE (the set you start on is included).

You have to use both compounds in the race, for example the strategies used at Nurburgring GP/F were roughly,

Start-Hard
Pit Lap 5-Soft
Pit Lap 17 or 18-Soft

OR

Start-Soft
Pit Lap 20-Hard

You don't need to use every set but you need to use both compounds, I admit it can sound confusing but after one race it's pretty easy. Everyone would probably be willing to explain stuff to you on Saturday night if you still have any questions.

FROM THE RULEBOOK......

"YOU MUST DO A MINIMUM OF 5 LAPS ON EACH SET OF TYRES USED IN THE RACE (including your in and out lap)."

Just to clarify, do we need to use both hard and soft in the race.

For instance, I decide to run on hard tyres and minimise my pit stops and can finish the race with allocated number of tyres, including the set used for qualifying, do I still have to use a set of soft tyres in the race?

You will find that the Soft tire with an extra pitstop is much faster than hard without.

Really sorry I had to leave guys.

Discovered that GT5 had taken the sorts that I remember purchasing for use at the Nurburgring. This forced me to retire. My GF then spotted me not doing anything so she demanded to use the TV, I gave in knowing what was on the line "wink wink nudge nudge say no more" ;)

Enjoyed the race. Thanks everyone that took part. Even a bad day racing is better than watching TV.
I decided to test the tyres seeing I was last in the race. Some good learning on the effect of tyre wear on lap times.

Links to this seasons spreadsheets have been added to my first post on page 1.

Replay files are now uploaded.

Cac.

Last edited:
Early Notice: I have to work the weekend of 31 August. :grumpy:

Hey lads - if you're racing tonight I'm keen to jump on and have a run (at the back of the pack) with you all. :)

We'd be glad to have ya jas!

Round 3 room opens at 7:55PM UTC +10:00

60/60 Super Sprint at Grand Valley East

See you all there!

Awesome Mij, thank you, looking forward to it - see you all there tonight!

Thanks for the race, I enjoyed that. I am still a bit slow but had a good couple of laps with Cactass.

HEY guys
Last night was great.
Race 2 was so close for the whole 20 laps .
GREAT driving jtv,jas and mij.
CHEERS redness-63 (;)

Back