AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

• Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
Sorry to hear that man I hope you get it working again and if not I relieve you of the duty of sending me anything. Good luck mate

Ouch, I found it odd that you didn't stayed online until I send the car or said anything at all, that's why I PM you. And at least the car from today trade is safe on PD server....

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you will be able to get your PS3 to work again (don't think it's possible to retrieve data from a dead PS3, unless you make it work again..).

Good luck.

Thanks, guys. I am trying the hairdryer trick right now just to get it going again enough to get the data off both accounts. Then tomorrow after work a new PS3 and GT% install so that I can make the rest of these trades. I'll keep everyone updated here.

This the first time I have even tried to do my own trading thread and this is what happens. :grumpy: Very disappointing. I hope no one will hold it against me later. I see a lot of scam YLOD and "My GT5 install is corrupt" posts. One thing you will not see me do (EVER) is beg for cars. I'll just have to grind my way back. :(

And we're back online. I can attest that the hair dryer trick works. Most likely the heat softens the solder and having it upside down re-seats the CPU/GPU. Perhaps i should just keep it upside down from now on. Anyway, good to go for now.:scared:

Last edited:
It took a dump again, but I got data off for both accounts. I WILL have a new PS3 tomorrow in time for trading. I am just sad to see my fat system that still played PS2 games go. :( Oh well, A new 160GB slim will have to do.

Good luck man,I recently went through the same only i couldn't save anything at all..Had to start EVERYTHING again.:ouch:

Applying system updates and GT5 updates now. Should be back up in time to trade at 8pm CDT.

Nice recovery!

So far. I am not worried about my secondary account for trading. My concern is my primary. I put my secondary on my USB stick drive. The only other storage device I had was a MicroSD card, which my old PS3 had a slot for. The new slim 160 does not. I am praying that I can use my PC as a bridge to get that data from the SD card to the USB stick drive after my secondary account is back up and running.

All is right again. Hosed my UCD though and now I have no match on GT5Cars. Always something.

Thank you to all those who have made this thread successful for me. I have had only one aborted trade out of all the ones set up. Hopefully we'll be able to match up the rest of these tickets with suitable traders.

What ya want for it? I am scheduled a while though..

I had an offer on this already, but if I don't hear back from him by the end of tomorrow, I'll set something up with you.

*NEW*Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (Looks like Champagne. Some metallic off white)
*NEW*Audi Le Mans Quattro '03 (Bluish Grey Metallic?

Are untradeable I'm afraid,also I can move our trade forward to the 15th.👍

*NEW*Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (Looks like Champagne. Some metallic off white)
*NEW*Audi Le Mans Quattro '03 (Bluish Grey Metallic?

Are untradeable I'm afraid,also I can move our trade forward to the 15th.👍

Oooops. Got a little ahead of myself. Anyone ever try trading them as tickets before?

Same,difference I'm afraid,it's the car in the ticket that counts.

I struck them. Moved your 1000 ticket up to 10/15. I will probably send way before that just to keep my schedule free. You're good for the 15th.

Back