AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

• Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
Just sent the Acura NSX Coupe '97

And I'm interested in that black Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 you got ;)

Will send the DB9 Coupe '03 for it.

Straight from the NCD sir,It's not a car I'm very fond of myself,personally I prefer GT-R's but I'm glad you like it sir.:)

Straight from the NCD sir,It's not a car I'm very fond of myself,personally I prefer GT-R's but I'm glad you like it sir.:)

Ya know, I have kind of had to chan ge my preferences. When I had no idea there was a GTP or a world outside of the game, I loved the GT-R/Skylines (circa GT1&2). Then I found the ZZII and fell in absolute love. Then when I got to GTP, that's all anyone talked about. Skyline this and that. GTR this, ZZII that. Skylines all over the movies. Bastardized GT-R being shipped to the US legal-like. All that just to say, I need it to complete the collection. It's nothing more than that right now. Still haven't found a new love though. Had an affair with an AMG SLS '10, but nothing lasting. Closest I have come is a 458 Italia.

Yeah its about emission regulations or something over there that means cars like the Skyline/GT-R have to be capped I know,the ZZII(circa GT3) was a huge suprise for me at how fast/cheap it was,reminded me of the McLaren F1 and I was in awe when that was announced for this one,the SLS and 458 Italia are also dreams to drive.👍 I've driven my 458 into the ground.:D fully modded besides weight reduction which broke my first one.

Audi is untradeable..infact they both are I think..sorry man.

Edit:Yep,both are on the blacklist,even in ticket form.

Audi is untradeable..infact they both are I think..sorry man.

Edit:Yep,both are on the blacklist,even in ticket form.

Hate when I do that.

Striken. I always forget to check the damned black list first.

We all make mistakes,sir.;) Like today I drove an SLR '03...never again,CSL ain't a great handler around Tokyo R246 either.

Have you got any tradable RUF, Celica '70 or Galant GTO from OCD? If any, in which colour?

I want the SL65 AMG (hope it's silver... since I have mine at 1/0/0... I'm an idiot...).

Also the SLR McLaren (standard model) isn't won more or less in the same place? I need the Silver one too (got Red and Black at 0/0/0...).

Like always I will send something from the start of the list, that you need.

I want the SL65 AMG (hope it's silver... since I have mine at 1/0/0... I'm an idiot...).

Also the SLR McLaren (standard model) isn't won more or less in the same place? I need the Silver one too (got Red and Black at 0/0/0...).

Like always I will send something from the start of the list, that you need.

I usually post the colors, but I forgot. I will check tonight for you. Trade sounds good if they are the right colors for you.

I have one or two 1/0/0 cars myself.:ouch: Sucks when you hit that button. McLaren is for all Golds in AMG Academy Expert. That's the SLS AMG '10 Stealth on wet track. Won't be trying to gold those any time soon. But if i do, I'll let you know. :)

Last edited:
Have you got any tradable RUF, Celica '70 or Galant GTO from OCD? If any, in which colour?

Yeah, I have them all and I can buy a second set. I'll post color approximations here tonight (RUFs don't have an exact color description).

Yeah, I have them all and I can buy a second set. I'll post color approximations here tonight (RUFs don't have an exact color description).

Yeah they can be a pain. It helps to go to them in your garage and click "demo"

Yeah they can be a pain. It helps to go to them in your garage and click "demo"

Is there a more specific color description available there or is it just easier to see the color?

I usually post the colors, but I forgot. I will check tonight for you. Trade sounds good if they are the right colors for you.

I have one or two 1/0/0 cars myself.:ouch: Sucks when you hit that button. McLaren is for all Golds in AMG Academy Expert. That's the SLS AMG '10 Stealth on wet track. Won't be trying to gold those any time soon. But if i do, I'll let you know. :)

Thanks, I only mentioned the SLR because you could have though it wasn't tradeable, since you listed quite a few of the prizes from the AMG Academy event and I didn't remembered the place where you win it...

As for the SL65 AMG, I just hope it's in Black or Silver, because those are the only 2 colors I like in that car (not collecting Mercedes cars in multiple colors except the SLR McLaren).

Thanks, I only mentioned the SLR because you could have though it wasn't tradeable, since you listed quite a few of the prizes from the AMG Academy event and I didn't remembered the place where you win it...

As for the SL65 AMG, I just hope it's in Black or Silver, because those are the only 2 colors I like in that car (not collecting Mercedes cars in multiple colors except the SLR McLaren).

Sorry this is so late. Had to work late tonight. The SL65 is black. Iam going to go ahead and send that right now.

Sorry this is so late. Had to work late tonight. The SL65 is black. Iam going to go ahead and send that right now.

Ok, thanks :)

I may take a while longer this time to send the car, since I have a few scheduled trades for the next days, but the 1st non-scheduled sending will be for you, I will say what I will send closer to the date.

Ok, thanks :)

I may take a while longer this time to send the car, since I have a few scheduled trades for the next days, but the 1st non-scheduled sending will be for you, I will say what I will send closer to the date.

I'll give you a list to work from. I have not been very good at MYGT5.

See OP for a list of stuff I am still looking for.

Last edited:
Back