AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

• Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
All this 0/0/0 nonsense and every color stuff came from others from whom I was infected (I won't name names, but one ch1potle and the other is duck. Damn you both!). Once it is in thee blood though, it is hard to shake.

:D I just started the every color stuff (not 0/0) in last weeks. I'm at 3393 of 5814. I hope it helps you :D

Seriously: there are so many cars in game I never touched, and can't do it in just 1 or 2 years. The collection thing is just an addendum to the experience, not a goal. I like driving cars. That's my ill

This will be my last post in this thread. I wanted to acknowledge the folks that helped my achieve what I did in GT5 and I was agonizing over how to do that. Turns out that the three guys I would put on the top of any "thank you" list were already at the top of this one. So, I am posting my final trade numbers. Somewhere around 300 "one for one" trades represented here. Please note that those top three would be way farther out front if I counted all the donations and random acts of kindness dished out.

A few others I'd like to thank that aren't on this list:

Hoodfield - the trunk of my trading tree. In coaching they often talk about coaches as coming from one tree or another. If I trace my trading lineage it would be through ch1potle to Hoodfield. What I like to call the "Pay It Forward" tree.

Famine, encoded, segovia, TornadoAlley, CLIBBY34, and the rest of the UCD database gang - Famine for starting the thread and the initial research. Encoded for creating and updating the GTCars website which was my initiation into the concept of a UCD database. The others for introducing me to actual database, maintaining it, and contributing to an invaluable piece of the GT5 trading puzzle.

garbuckle - for the Matrix. Before Duck's color/car combo sheet this was my main inventory tool. Still an invaluable tool with all that's in there.

cslacr, and praiano - for keeping me chest-deep in good tunes to keep me as fast as my skills would allow. I am admittedly a huge fan of cslacr, but praiano was always a welcome resource as well. They both kept me flush with credits by keeping me in front of the AI in the seasonals.

To ch1p, Rob, and Paul I offer special thanks. I don't know what more I could say here that hasn't already been said by me and others, so I'll leave it at, "You know why." They were with me from my beginning in GT5 and they are still here at the end.

Also, to oldbloke007, gazelle68, chug-a-bug, and s0ul_chicken. Oldbloke and gazelle for reminding me as much as anyone that this is a game for anyone, of any age, in any locale. I hope I find you active when GT6 makes its debut. To chug-a-bug for being my first legitimate trade and to s0ul_chicken for being my last.

Rob192005 66
ch1potle 27
Duck 27
supra725 22
Han_the_Dragon 17
Chico acsc* 14
doobieduck 13
SQLNinja 12
rperrone* 10
gazelle68* 9
ID_racing 8
s0ul_chicken* 7
DiersZee1* 5
oldbloke007* 4
mariorip1977 3
willy723* 3
CostasDrifter 2
Igwayana 2
StarLight 2
Nitrous ox 2
Joswagen1991 2
lrn 2
Carl3456 1
christara321 1
chug-a-bug 1
danjee 1
Euronymous616 1
Finduszip* 1
MarcosChelas 1
mikeeesf 1
Monatsende 1
Outeke 1
tadlock 1
XSLOANKETTERMAN1
salikriaz 1
ZachAttack1991 1
fillmore85 1
Pottert 1
jstanford124 1
DurWinning 1
GTCam 1
Thomasss95* 1
USDM* 1
Moontallico 1
Silver10 1

Well thank you too sir for being a good friend and a trusted trader.:)👍 and here's to GT6 whenever she may appear.

adam, so sorry to see you closing up mate, you will be greatly missed. And drevenger's closing up too......double :ouch::ouch:

thanks for the mention in your final post, even if its for being an old boy racer :D

its been an absolute pleasure to trade with you and look forward to trading with you in GT6....my only hope is that it comes out before my grey cells diminish too much :scared:

take care of yourself sir 👍

Not nice to be losing our traders but when the time comes I guess we all know when the time is right?
Been fun mate.👍
Hope to chat soon mate and its just simply a bye for now.:)

So sorry that we didn`t hook up each other. But on the other hand it`s a sign that there are many good traders, helping hands and like: "friends" out there to improve your garage. You don`t need them all - a handful of picked men/women will do.

Hopefully we`ll see each other again when GT6 hit planet earth physically! Be well! 👍

Well, I hate to see you go sir! I am glad I had the opportunity to trade with you and finally got that last NSX sent your way - hopefully it will make the perfect send off!

Good luck to you and see you at 6!

Yeah, have done 1 trade or so....but anyway pity to see oldies go.

Good thing....GT6 will be released before next century....so see you soon :)

Take care and see you here, there or just anywhere :)

We are only as good as the people we deal with and you are one of the best, having helped many here reach their goals in this game. Always the consummate gentleman, if there was a walk of fame for marketplace traders you sir would have a nice shiny star there. Enjoy your hiatus and when you go to GT6, keep in mind I will be "Right behind you, Stillwell". Thanks for everything you have helped me and everyone else with. :bowdown:

ch1potle
We are only as good as the people we deal with and you are one of the best, having helped many here reach their goals in this game. Always the consummate gentleman, if there was a walk of fame for marketplace traders you sir would have a nice shiny star there. Enjoy your hiatus and when you go to GT6, keep in mind I will be "Right behind you, Stillwell". Thanks for everything you have helped me and everyone else with. :bowdown:

+1 to this. We''ll miss you and see you at GT6

Back