Alfa Romeo is disappeared of the Vision GT list

Chile
Chile
cristobal458

Attachments

• alfa romeo.jpg
    alfa romeo.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 31
Either a very sad news, or a glimps of hope for the best expectations...

Was there any teaser prior to the removal?

Either that or ask the special people if the coding is still in the game as it was there before the update

Comparing the current VGT site with a cached one from Saturday, the number of brands are still the same, the difference is that Alfa Romeo is gone and Mini has been added.

Maybe the website only has room for a grid of 7x4 and that is why Alfa Romeo fell off?
MINI has been on the VGT list for a good while now. I think it appeared when we got v1.09. It is a huge pity if Alfa Romeo is gone from VGT as it was one of my most anticipated based on the funky sketches.

MINI has been on the VGT list for a good while now. I think it appeared when we got v1.09. It is a huge pity if Alfa Romeo is gone from VGT as it was one of my most anticipated based on the funky sketches.

But it wasn't on the site last Saturday. Another change is that Toyota has been moved from the unreleased brands to the released brands, moving Volkswagen down one step into the slot previously occupied by Alfa Romeo. As Alfa Romeo was the first brand of the unreleased brands (alphabetical order) it's possible that Volkswagen (last brand of the released ones) has been overwriting Alfa Romeo.

With all the stuff going on With Fiat atm, I will not be shocked if it's been axed, but very sad:(

I guess SRT could be in danger too....................:nervous:

With all the stuff going on With Fiat atm, I will not be shocked if it's been axed, but very sad:(

I guess SRT could be in danger too....................:nervous:
it could be a lot more than SRT...

I wish Fiat would let free of the major co's... VW/MB/Dodge looks like it's making a comeback..

Just an error on the site... I keep telling myself. :ill:
I agree that this is a glitch in the website, but Bertone should've been removed from the Vision GT list as they're bankrupt, with their Vision GT being scrapped. Not Alfa Romeo by mistake.

I agree that this is a glitch in the website, but Bertone should've been removed from the Vision GT list as they're bankrupt, with their Vision GT being scrapped. Not Alfa Romeo by mistake.

What Bertone too??? :nervous::eek::eek:
NOOOO That was the weirdest VGT ever, and i wanted to see it!!!

(by the way, i like your profile pic, AG-Systems! I was more for Triakis or Assegai)

If that's not an error... I'm gonna be so... *takes a breath*

That better be a mistake on the site. Alfa is still on the game menu, isn't it? It's one of the most promoted VGT cars, PD put the drawings in the game trailer, and themselves mentioned Alfa was doing a tribute to a 1930's Alfa race car.

Ooh that pandion.

You know the best guess is that the Bertone (which incidentally design that car) are been taken by Alfa for the VGT. But im less sure about that.

Latest Posts

Back