All your DLC questions answered here!

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 409 comments
I have a DLC question, where the **** is the next one? I thought it was supposed to be once every 2 months? this is reminding me of the delays for the game. Sometimes I hate PD

I think there is a version to change SPA's weather ..
There already is?
I have a DLC question, where the **** is the next one? I thought it was supposed to be once every 2 months? this is reminding me of the delays for the game. Sometimes I hate PD
PD said that DLC comes out about two months, yes? Let's look at the history. The first DLC pack came out in October. The second came out in December. That's a two month gap, no big deal. The third pack, however, came out in January. That's one month earlier than what PD said, so it only makes sense that the next DLC comes out three months after (1+2=3), which is sometime in April.

I have not played in six months or so...and so much has changed!! Here is my question. I paid for and downloaded the test track and the other courses. came through fine. have the other DLCs in the cart to buy, but it will not let me buy the race car pack. Says my account is not good for it or something. Why can I buy all of the other updates, but not that particular DLC? I only have one account. Not a single other game has ever been in my PS3 except for GT5. not sure what the issue is...expecially since the main pack I wanted was the race car pack!!

Help!!

Nevermind..answered my own question. Turns out there is a family pack and a regular pack. I just had to find the regular one and I was able to buy in. And then have spent from then to now racing the Aventador around the new course.

Quick question...I've seen it written that you can buy a bundle of the DLC or buy them single. But in the PS store I see nothing that talks about a bundle. Is this possible to do or am I misinformed?

Quick question...I've seen it written that you can buy a bundle of the DLC or buy them single. But in the PS store I see nothing that talks about a bundle. Is this possible to do or am I misinformed?
There was a bundle package of the first DLC in October but it is no longer available (at least in North America). There has never been a bundle package of all the DLCs.

my ps had a BD reader change, after it it says for the car packII that it should be reinstalled but it the main menu is says it's already installed... can U gusy please help?
route X is missin as well, I did not checked Spa yet...

i have two accounts an asian and a u.s. account, bought the new gt5 with dlc for the new cars and new tracks.. can i merge or transfer my accounts? i have my old cars and licenses on my asian account.. bummer! can the family pack fix this problem?

Why can't you gift the DLC things?
Because if they were giftable, PD would lose a huge amount of money because if someone has two options, trade for it or buy with real money, which one are they going to choose.

Today I have a problem with my gamedata, it was corrupted, so I deleted it and downloaded all the updates again and install all the DLC's too. After that, all tracks are with "installed" status in game but doesn't appears on practice or arcade mode. Weird cause Spa-Francorchamps is OK, but not Motegi and Special Stage Route X.

Already read many topics, search for solution and not success.
Anyone can help me?

PS: I already downloaded the family pack that solved the problem for some people, but not here.

Thansk for any help.

I'm just about to buy a ps3 slim to replace my ps3 fat,is it possible to transfer all my DLC packs to the new ps3 slim ?

I'm just about to buy a ps3 slim to replace my ps3 fat,is it possible to transfer all my DLC packs to the new ps3 slim ?

I believe if you save your Data to a USB drive, or use the Transfer data option via Ethernet to the New PS3. Then use the your existing PSN ID Sign in info. And you have your game data and you PSN back on the new system. Im pretty sure the GT5 save data is account bound not ps3 bound. :)

Just use the same account as on the old PS3, and download it on the new one. You won't be able to transfer gear and paint pack, though.

Thanks for your replies guys, i will try the Transfer data option via Ethernet and see if it all goes well Thanks.

Update:2.9.12.

Transfer data option via Ethernet cable worked perfectly, De-activated Ps3 fat first then transferred all the data to Ps3 slim.
All my DLC content tranfered including paint and gear.

Thanks for all the help from GTPlanet.

Last edited:
Hey, about 2 months ago I bought the paint pack and racing gear pack before the store update. In these past days, I've tried downloading the paint pack but it doesn't let me. I try downloading it and the download page pop ups and then disappears. I checked my downloading history list and neither of them appear. Any solutions?

Back