All your DLC questions answered here!

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 409 comments
Reading other people's experience in the main forum, it seems like a lot of people are experiencing it :ouch:. I don't know why, but my recommendation is to not repurchase it if you are 100% sure you purchased it in the first place, to avoid being double charged when they do fix their issue.....

Also having the same problem!

I even went to my Download List under Transaction Management to see if it just didn't auto download and its not there. All that is there is the GT Academy Theme pack and NSX Stealth Model. WTF.

I've purchased the complete pack, and it won't show up in the downloads list in the PS Store...however, the NSX and GT-R Stealth models did and I downloaded those.

When I launched GT5, it said that the 2 Stealth cars were added...however when I go to my Delivery Truck there's nothing there, it's empty.

When I go to the Downloadable Content Area, it also says nothing is there and mentions I can visit www.gran-turismo.com to learn more about it.

WTF?!

When I launched GT5, it said that the 2 Stealth cars were added...however when I go to my Delivery Truck there's nothing there, it's empty.

Look in your garage. They should be at the top of the list. But still haven't figured out the other issues.

I've purchased the complete pack, and it won't show up in the downloads list in the PS Store...however, the NSX and GT-R Stealth models did and I downloaded those.

When I go to the Downloadable Content Area, it also says nothing is there and mentions I can visit www.gran-turismo.com to learn more about it.

WTF?!

Check your garage for the stealth cars....It doesn't go through the delivery truck.

My NSX was in garage already. As for the DLC.....its M.I.A.

🤬

Trevor beat me to it.

La Gargola
can you buy the Racing Car Pack more than once, and have more that one TC car??

You can do this with the paints, i did it three times.
Won't work with other DLC.
GT is getting a feature so you can buy DLC cars again in dealer in december.

I just purchased the full pack. But I can not find the dlc. When I go to the dlc icon on Gt5 it tells me there is no purchase content found. My psn account has been charged and I have downloaded the gift. I see the free car in my garage but no other dlc to be found. For anyone know what is going on???

I just purchased the full pack. But I can not find the dlc. When I go to the dlc icon on Gt5 it tells me there is no purchase content found. My psn account has been charged and I have downloaded the gift. I see the free car in my garage but no other dlc to be found. For anyone know what is going on???

This exact thing happened to me.

:nervous:

OHH OHHH Where's our dlc?!!
RIPPED! paid $11.99 Complete Pack - no purchase content found! There's nothing on my downloadable content icon! as instructed here.

(went to GT5 sorted by: Date acquired)

1. Garage: NSX500 stealth model only

2. Racing car pack: None!
3. Racing gear pack: None!
4. Paint pack: None!
5. Course pack: NONE!

Where are they!!! i've looked everywhere!
they should make up something to let us forgive them now!

Now they do owe us, 11.99 worth of free things and what we purchased, i was okay with waiting a week longer but this is stupid! We always get ripped off, might as well go to the new forza 4 on 360

Hopefully people who paid already get another bonus, i know that its wishful thinking, but it would help me calm down right now

I just called Sony. They gave me a refund for the pack, but I will get it for free once they resolve the issue. They don't know what is going on or why this is happening.

Same problem here, bought the whole pack, game doesn't recognize it, the only curious thing's that the track pack has a red PS store bag icon on it while everything else has a blue PS store bag icon on it, as if saying I've only "downloaded" the track pack I guess? :confused:

Ah well, just gotta wait, once more, for PD to learn how to do what seemingly every other game studio knows how to do already. Joy.

Everyone's having this problem. I saw another thread where someone had called Sony and supposedly it will be fixed shortly.

Ok, this is some BS...I bought the complete pack from the store...but it only gave me the stealth model and theme...wtf, any help?

Ok, this is some BS...I bought the complete pack from the store...but it only gave me the stealth model and theme...wtf, any help?

What is happening is that the system is getting overloaded and it takes a while, i waited an hour and did a race and i got all of my stuff. so be patient

Back