American Le Mans Series (ALMS) - Season IV [COMPLETED]

• Thread starter Techy
  • 2,432 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go P2. 👍
Looks good.
Mind as well cut out the Jag. It's not racing this year IRL anyways.

www.espn3.com

Live coverage of ALMS, 1 hour to go.

Ferrari and Corvette running within a second of eachother for 1st and 2nd, oh boy.

Last edited:
I'll go P2. 👍
Looks good.
Mind as well cut out the Jag. It's not racing this year IRL anyways.

What about replacing it with the V12 Vantage? I think Aston Martin debuted the season with that model..

Kevin01SH
BMW takes the GT lead, Ferrari and Corvette within a few seconds behind. 30 minutes to go

Cant run that many classes in GT5, only 16 slots in the field. It looks like we're going to do 2 classes, LMP and GT.

No SPOILERS!

freshseth83
Yeah, both prototype classes are one now, correct? It's better that way.

Fine.
Suppose I have to "switch" classes now. :lol:
Put me in LMP with the 908.

I wanna use the Vette also. Hopefully I can team up with Kevin. Of course this depends on who gets to choose first.

Looking forward to getting this thing up and running!

FlyinHawaiian77
I wanna use the Vette also. Hopefully I can team up with Kevin. Of course this depends on who gets to choose first.

Think we'll go with number of points from last season and then it'll be first come first serve.

I think we should include the Aston Martin V12 Vantage, yes its a DLC but its the only car missing in our ALMS lineup (assuming we're adding the Evora?). $6 for the car pack though, i can afford it but im not sure if everyone else will get it. I have some old times with my vette on a few courses so ill do some testing with it.

I think we should include the Aston Martin V12 Vantage, yes its a DLC but its the only car missing in our ALMS lineup (assuming we're adding the Evora?). $6 for the car pack though, i can afford it but im not sure if everyone else will get it. I have some old times with my vette on a few courses so ill do some testing with it.

We would have to spec the vehicle if it gets homologated.

Well, looks like there's some interested drivers. But the Evora still needs some regs, or unless there's some things still left out/needs changing.

Of course... :P

User: TT13
PSN: Mockingbird00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Class: p1
Car: 908 matmut

I want to pass SOMEBODY in this series ;)

We would have to spec the vehicle if it gets homologated.

Well, looks like there's some interested drivers. But the Evora still needs some regs, or unless there's some things still left out/needs changing.

What all info do you need? I just purchased the Vantage and ill probably do some testing tomorrow.

And how come come you guys don't want to use GT race cars w/ liverys instead?
Just asking.

Cowboys965
Cowboys965
GT
458 Italia (For now)

Er... R18! :dopey:

FlyinHawaiian77
Like which ones?

That's what I was wondering. There's no Ferraris or Astons or Jags, or Lotuses with liveried cars.

And we try to keep it as close the the real ALMS as possible. And they're Premium cars ;)

What all info do you need? I just purchased the Vantage and ill probably do some testing tomorrow.

The info I'm talking about is stuff that is left out completely, like the Evora.

K. Perhaps someone can test the Evora?

And how come come you guys don't want to use GT race cars w/ liverys instead?
Just asking.

You mean like Jav's series? As Cowboys said, some of the models do not have a race car variant.

Honestly I think the Evora could just be as maxed as you can get it. Only thing to adjust might be the weight, then again maybe it could be left at its lightest so it has a chance at keeping up.

THAT_GUY_2
THAT_GUY_2
GT
RUF again.
Can't change now. Finally getting used to it..

Audi R18's are ridiculous, you can't even hear them coming up on you. All you hear is the air and the tires.. Crazy!! GT battle was crazy too. NO SPOILERS!

The info I'm talking about is stuff that is left out completely, like the Evora.

K. Perhaps someone can test the Evora?

You mean like Jav's series? As Cowboys said, some of the models do not have a race car variant.

O, I see now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back