American Le Mans Series (ALMS) - Season IV [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'GT5 Racing Series' started by Technicolors, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freshseth83

Washington
    PSN:freshseth83

I run with the PS3 wired to the router. It works much better that way. I suggest you guys do the same. Let the other people in the house use the wireless signal! The PS3 kinda sucks on that in my experience.
  2. PAWEL17

Premium
    Australia
    PSN:PAWEL17

I have my ps3 wired, and i turn of the wireless signal all together. And i have had absolutely zero problems ever since i got my new router.
    That race was ruined because of PSN.
  3. Kakarot

United States California
    PSN:Sinladar

Yeah I agree I know gt5 has gotten buggy but I also think PSN has acually gotten worse as well. Im seeing more problems with game lockups and crashes in other games I play besides GT5. Also I need to get a long enough cable to run upstairs, already have the rout worked out as I used to run a line to the upstairs when I had cable.
  4. FlyinHawaiian77

Philippines VA
    PSN:FlyinHawaiian77

Whats everyone in GT class getting at monza? I was able to get into the 1:48's. Kind of pissed off though. I ran my personal best with the car. So I tried to back out and save so I could keep tje setup. Stupid gamr froze on me. Waited for like 10 min to see if the screen would unfreeze. :(
  5. Cowboys965

United States Connecticut
    PSN:Cowboys965

Maybe I should just be a reserve driver for Pug or GT class or something.

I could fill in for Prego Gatrs at Lizard RUF to keep them in the Manufacturers' Championship.
  6. Tower Turn 13

Saint Petersburg, FL

7. Kevin01SH

United States Atlanta, GA
    PSN:Kevin01SH

Make up your mind man lol, i erased your GT points and put you in the LMP section because i thought you were "bored" with GT?
  8. Cowboys965

More of just the Ferrari, and all the others were taken, well the ones I wanted at least, wanted a breath of fresh air, so I raced LMP.

Turns out I'm not that good there. Lol
  9. Yeratel84

Portugal Marinha Grande
    PSN:Yeratel84

Both me and Pipi have already registered for it, both on LMP class.
  10. Cowboys965

We could have a GT team.
  11. freshseth83

Washington

I'm not big on the PURE guys. I don't like much of their series.
  12. Kevin01SH

Think its time for an engine rebuild, the first 3 races ive started with 480hp and dropped down as the race goes on. At daytona it dropped to 459 mainly because of the oil, but the past two it drops to 470 even if i change oil right before the race. I think i have around 1300 miles on the car now.
  13. Cowboys965

New car time?
  14. FlyinHawaiian77

Philippines VA

I didnt think there was any engine or chasis wear when racing online. I think mine is sitting at 113 miles :). I'm too lazy to go and log miles onto it. Rather be practicing for the next round instead. And yes, even to lazy to set bob up to drive it.
  15. Cowboys965

You have to complete the race, and exit the lobby to the GT Life menu for them to count.
  16. FlyinHawaiian77

Philippines VA

Ahh ok...so any online practice in free run will not hurt you.
  17. ITCC_Andrew

Premium
    Canada Spring! :D

Yeah... I think I could get a 1:48 at Monza, FH, but I haven't tried yet.

Consistently, I do similar lap times, yes.
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
  18. Kevin01SH

Nah id rather keep this one and rack the miles up on it just to see how many i can put on. Dont really feel like spending 500,000 credits to buy/upgrade a new one either. Plus id say this car has done me well since i bought it :)
  19. FlyinHawaiian77

Philippines VA

Its you Beamers that I'm worried about at Monza. Gonna have to try and keep ot close in the straights and hope for mistakes in the corners.

Is there a difference between a car at 480 hp broken in vs one that isnt?
  20. Kevin01SH

Broken in has more torque, not sure if it actually translates to better lap times or not. But yeah the BMW's should be good here, we'll have to catch them in the corners and hopefully ride the draft.
  21. ITCC_Andrew

Premium

And, considering the points situation... I don't feel like making it easy...

Also, my BMW is at like 1600 miles. I've already rebuilt it and I change the oil EVERY TIME I drive it. 10 metres=oil change!
  22. freshseth83

Washington

I do the same thing. After every longer online race I restore the engine and chassis.
  23. FlyinHawaiian77

Philippines VA

Well then. I guess we know the reason I've only been able to get third. :lol:
  24. Kevin01SH

There was some hard racing there, i only watched the first portion of the race. The only thing i see wrong is the BMW's not having good car control and everytime you guys would get squirrely you would hop back in GUY's line and he had to slow down a lot. So to him it seemed like he was driving behind two road blocks, but he didnt help himself by going off the track a few times himself.
  25. FlyinHawaiian77

Philippines VA

Beamers seemed all. Over the road to me as well. I was thinking either lag or ds3 users. :p
  26. ITCC_Andrew

Premium

Oops, sorry, both. I wasn't seeing any lag. Nevertheless, I think the Porsche had a pretty good chance to pass when cowboys put me off (or lag or something) but... oh well.

I got spun a few times that race by other drivers. I passed FH on the outside in turn 1, but he almost lost control and bumped me, gently, but enough to put me on the astroturf.

My point; let's forget Suzuka... **** was cray broski...
  27. Tower Turn 13

Saint Petersburg, FL

It's all about Monza where Team GTPeugeot will dominate :sly:
  28. Cowboys965

Or the Lizards. :sly:
  29. FlyinHawaiian77

Philippines VA

Yeah that was the only incident I remeber having. I didnt have any room on either side. So I figured it was best to keep on the line. I dont think either of us had the right of way at that point. But if we were being picky, you could have gave me a little more room and I think we would have been fine coming out of the turn.

But like you said. Lets forget about Suzuka. I know I want to. Not a good performance on my part considering its my favorite track.
  30. freshseth83

Washington

Anyone run any times so far for LMP?
Next Page »
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.