American Le Mans Series (ALMS) - Season IV [COMPLETED]

• Thread starter Techy
  • 2,432 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to a test stint or two. My first choice is Matmut Pug, but I'd also considered being the second vette driver if there isn't one.

Aww you guys are racing Friday? Carolina is playing that night. But once its over I should be able to get in a couple of races in if you guys are just doing a bunch of sprints. I wanna try out one of the Pescarolo's.

Tower Turn 13
To be fair, I always raced a Nurburgring room with ALMS. It was the millionth race I've ever enjoyed at that awesome awesome place. It was actually relaxing :dopey:

Fixed!

Looks like it's Friday, fellows. If you guys are up for it we can still run some skirmishes/meet-ups. But I won't run the room; someone will have to host it.

My suggestion: NOT GP/F :)

Why not do a track we don't do that often? Indy road or something could be nice. Top end and handling both tested.

Tower Turn 13
My suggestion: NOT GP/F :)

Why not do a track we don't do that often? Indy road or something could be nice. Top end and handling both tested.

Indy sounds good.

I'll be following Alex Job very closely indeed. Even if their headquarters look like they're in some kind of run down industrial park next to an pool supplies store...

Real life there was no ford gt in sebring.. Where was robertson racing at? Or did Ford put their $$ in nascar this year.

Technicolors
It's you guy's choice for what track we'll run for the skirmish :)

I don't care let's just do something. I CANNOT host. But I'll race.
Even though I've just discovered the awesomeness that is Richard Burns Rally.

gogatrs
Count on a preseason race next Friday.

If my car choice prevents anybody from choosing the Pug, I can drive something else.
I'm going to be EXTREMELY busy next month. Between real racing, baseball (practice is 7 days a week- WTF?), school, and another commitment. I doubt I'm going to make any more than half of the races.

gogatrs
I'll drive a different car.

gogatrs
👍
Let's do a bunch of sprint races since it's not official preseason. I want to try out a couple different cars.

FlyinHawaiian77
Aww you guys are racing Friday? Carolina is playing that night. But once its over I should be able to get in a couple of races in if you guys are just doing a bunch of sprints. I wanna try out one of the Pescarolo's.

nitrorocks
When is he race Exaclty?

gogatrs
Indy sounds good.

THAT_GUY_2
Anyone racing tonight?

I've added Cape Ring (Full) into the season schedule. Any problems, and I'll remove it. Just wanted to add it since the track has a nice mix of rhythms (and the massive jump before the screw :P).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back