ANNIHILATOR90's Course Maker Tracks

Hi,
I would like to try some of your tracks, Stone Hill for the beginning:-) Can you please share it with me?
I will send you FR (friend request right?) this afternoon (CET time:-)) from PSN: parostroj

Hi,
I would like to try some of your tracks, Stone Hill for the beginning:-) Can you please share it with me?
I will send you FR (friend request right?) this afternoon (CET time:-)) from PSN: parostroj
Yes FR = friend request. Stone Hill is currently online :). Let me know once you have it so I can put the next track up for you, etc.

Will send a friend request tonight. I would like to try out all of your tracks. PSN is SikWidItMurse or something to that effect. I actually don't remember what it is exactly but it is something along those lines.

Thanks.

Your tracks look great. 👍 I'd love to have a go at all of them if possible? FR will be sent from jkt008 soon.

Thanks.

Edit: Wasn't able to send one as your list is full. If you could send me one when you get a chance, that'd be great. Thanks.

Last edited:
ANNIHILATOR90;

Congrats on making it into the weekly Rewind - guess you going to busy now ;)

Im sending a FR and would like to start with Stone Hill

Take a look at the track I've put up - I too aim for fairly 'normal' realistic tracks..

Thanks
MalcIgg

EDIT: Sorry your back at your FR Max - could you add me please :)
THANKS

I would like to have a go with stone hill race way and the lower countries track.

Ill send a FR in next couple of days

At everyone; thanks for the compliments. It was indeed a nice surprise for me to find my tracks in de Weekly Rewind. :)

Anyway, as some of you said my friendslist was full. I've cleared some space now, added everyone that was able to send me a FR, and I've sent a FR to you jkt008 and Malc01.
If I forgot anyone or if you notice my friendslist is full again, let me know, perhaps send me a message on PSN in that last case so I can easily add you.
Also don't be offended if I delete you after a while.

Currently got Stone Hill Raceway being shared, and I'll probably keep it online for a while so everyone can download it and I don't have to change tracks constantly.
I'll change the track in two days or something, I'll post it here once I've set another track online.

Really, thanks everyone for being interested! :)
I hope you'll like them, and I'll be sure to check out tracks that you might have made yourself.

Dude I love your thinking about tracks, wish someone at PD felt the same way! I'd love to give them a try. I'll send a friend request once I get home. I would like to download each one of the tracks. thanks jd42

Had a run in my BRZ at Stone Hill just then and wow, what a fantastic race track. 👍 Awesome work.
Can't wait to try out the others. :)

Hi. I'am a newly registered user here. Can I send you a friend request, so that i can race around tracks you created? They look really cool! Hope you wont mind!

I'm accepting everyone's FR but despite deleting some people of my friendslist I notice I'm fast at the limit of friends again.
So therefore I've now set Stone Hill Raceway online on one of my alternative accounts as well. If you notice my ANNIHILATOR90 account has reached the limit for friends (which it probably will soon), perhaps send a friend request to ERADICATOR90.
I also have the other tracks on that account for those that would be interested. I'm just going to wait a little with changing tracks until all/most people have Stone Hill Raceway. :)

I've updated the OP as well. And thanks everyone for being interested! 👍

Hi. I'am a newly registered user here. Can I send you a friend request, so that i can race around tracks you created? They look really cool! Hope you wont mind!
Hello and welcome!
Yeah sure, go ahead. I won't mind at all. ;)

Only if there were a better way to share tracks.

Hello friend, thanks for Stone Hill Raceway circuit. You can not put them all together to download? You would not have much trouble to add friends and we could download all circuits at once. Thanks and sorry for my translation.

Only if there were a better way to share tracks.
Yea, it's not very practical the way it is.

Hello friend, thanks for Stone Hill Raceway circuit. You can not put them all together to download? You would not have much trouble to add friends and we could download all circuits at once. Thanks and sorry for my translation.
No, unfortunately it's not possible to put all of them online at once. It's only possible to do one at a time.

I'll change track on ANNIHILATOR90 in two days. I'm sorry for those waiting for the other tracks but I want everyone to have a chance at getting Stone Hill Raceway first.
I'll change tracks each day, as following:
Nov. 29th - Nov. 30th Circuit De Chute Libre
Nov. 30th - Dec. 1st Horses' Force
Dec. 1st - Dec. 2nd Route Des Champs Ouverts
Dec. 2nd - Dec. 3rd Low-Countries Course
I don't know at what time of the day I'll change the tracks exactly. Don't worry if you missed a track though, I'll keep cycling tracks for a longer while.

And I'll do the same on ERADICATOR90, not sure when, depends if there are many more adding me on there.
Thanks.

I sent an FR to the ERADICATOR90, really would like to try them out. Also I have a few tracks to put up for share for you to try out and give your opinion on if you would like. When I get a chance I will put 1 up, hopefully tonight.

Circuit De Chute Libre is currently up on my ANNIHILATOR90 account for the next +/-24 hours.

I sent an FR to the ERADICATOR90, really would like to try them out. Also I have a few tracks to put up for share for you to try out and give your opinion on if you would like. When I get a chance I will put 1 up, hopefully tonight.
I'll be sure to check them out when I have some time. :)

Nice to see you getting some recognition. I'm still enjoying your tracks and look forward to your next efforts 👍 👍 👍
Thanks.

Horses' Force is currently being shared on ANNIHILATOR90, will change it in around 6 hours to Route Des Champs Ouverts.

I will also update my ERADICATOR90 profile and set Circuit De Chute Libre online there in around 6 hours.

Hi Annihilator 90,

I love the way your tracks seem to flow. I am sending an FR tomorrow. My PSN ID is Belbanj12.

Cheers Zondaj

Edit: I got quite busy so I will send it later but soon

Last edited:
Hi!

Very nice ANNIHILATOR90, I'd like to try some of them if you still share them. I will add you on my PS3.

Thanks,

Ciao!

Mart, Badhabit007 on PSN.

Added just now. :)
Let me know once you've downloaded a track, so I can put another track up, as it's only possible to share one track at a time.

Back