Any kind of donation welcome and very much appreciated

• Thread starter DOGBER
  • 20 comments
England
England
DOGBER
I have just started my journey on the gt5 legacy. I know im a late bloomer but i got hooked instantly. Now i have learnt that they are closing all online interaction with the game end of may. With that i feel i am going to loose out on alot the game has/had to offer. Especially being apart of an online community within the game. As it is closing i thought it may be an idea to just ask for help with any donations to help me through the game. I love the game and played it 8 hours straight yesterday and then my ps3 froze and i reset it to find out i just lost that whole 8 hours worth of gaming. I was very frustrated to say the least, anyway back to the point if you are willing to donate anything it will be greatly appreciated.
Ashley
Psn :- DOGBER
Feel free to send a friend request to give me any advice or donations :)

Well late beginner has till 20th may to get all stuff can as goes offline then and you be lost with that then ;)

I'm not sure what you're looking for... do you want to collect all items etc.? or is it help advancing through the game you're after?

Umm litrally anything so wether it be information and advice, or donating a car/ticket or helmets or any items it will be greatly appreciated. I hope to hear from you all soon :)
Ashley

Umm litrally anything so wether it be information and advice, or donating a car/ticket or helmets or any items it will be greatly appreciated. I hope to hear from you all soon :)
Ashley

Add my psn free_styler 786. Im not at home at the moment. More than willing to donate cars and paints to you. Be more specific as to which cars you would like as you know there are quite a few of them in GT5.

Okie i will add you now.remember i have just started and as there is so many i am stuck on what i would like to help me. This is why im open to anything and everything aslong as it will help through the game i will add you now as i am just about to go work and finish at 9am tomorrow. But i can get on the forum so maybe use this to communicate. Thank you so much though
Ashley

Maybe if you say what you are willing to donate, i can say if i have it or not as i have been trying to get as much as i can aswell. I havent got a huge selection so shouldnt be to hard to go through.

Well another way to do this is get he garage editor and collect all cars and paints can that way as well all tickets as well ;)

What is the garage editor?? Sorry if i sound like a complete noob, i just don't know all of the ins and outs of the game yet.

It a file can use to edit game save and give self loads cars, tickets, paints and other items, but not suits, helmets or museum cards as most want ;)

Is it cheating though?? And i havent got a pc or laptop or a usb stick or anything like that. :/

well not much of cheat just helping hand, well no pc then cant do anything but I could do if was able copy save but you can't do ;)

Last edited:
Awol i have sent you a message on awol 08 if u prefer me to list them here that is also ok and thank you both very much for this.

well not much of cheat just helping hand, well no pc then cant do anything but I could do if was able copy save but you can't do ;)
If garage editor is'nt cheating, then I dont know what is! Because you can just mark all races as completed, give yourself a a-spec and b-spec level 40 and unlimited money. you'll get platinum trophy in about 2 hours.
Thats not cheating?:)

Also, @DOGBER : there are (I think) 4 parts that is particularly hard or difficult in this game:

1. The Alfa 8C world tour challenge at Eiger Nordwand.
Solution: depends how good you are and what driving style you have, but to point you in the right direction:
With a controller: active steering to mild and traction control around 5-7 everything else off
With a wheel: active steering strong and 0 traction control, maybe 1 but never more than that. everything else off

2. The Red Bull X Challenge.
Solution: a steering wheel helps VERY much here, but if you use a controller, steering sensitivity should always be 7 and all aids should be off, no exeption.

3. The b-spec NASCAR races.
Solution: Borrow my nascar specifically tuned for this and 100% run in for max effect (Send FR to "et_gt5_cars")
more info how to set up the car can be found HERE.

4. Getting your hands on a competitive car for the historic racing car races.
Solution: the best car is definitely the Toyota 7 or the Chaparral 2J. I think the Chaparral has the edge. But they are rare and expensive. I can lend you both, or maybe if someone has figured out a way to gift them...

Last edited:
[quote="These cars is definitely not gift able but can get of tickets both the Toyota 7 and the Chaparral 2J. I think the Chaparral has the edge. But they are rare and expensive. I can lend you both, or maybe if someone has figured out a way to gift them...[/quote]

so you need the '70's ticket for them 2 cars which you can also get with gt editor as well as the tickets ;)

Haha wow all i can say is thank you guys it is very much appreciated. I actually got sent the 2j as a suprise :) so i have that one but i dont have the toyota

Back