Any news about the update 1.07?

• Thread starter jontikis
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greece
Aegina
Willful-Underdog
I created this thread to you give you the opportunity to share the latest information about the upcoming 1.07 update. (If there's already a thread about it, just tell me)

We have already entered the last days of April and we haven't receive any information about the next update. But, we are approaching the 20th anniversary since Ayrton Senna's death at the 1994 San Marino GP. Based on the latest information from Kaz and other sources, we know that PD will release a special content related to Senna to commemorate the 20 years since his passing.

I think that something good is waiting us with the next update...
Share your latest news & opinions ;) :gtplanet:

Bug fixes, that new track that was supposed to be added like a month ago and new sounds hopefully. I gave up on waiting for the Course Maker...

The Senna content... I (me personally) don't really care about that and at the most it probably will only be a useless one-time-only F1 car and some time trials; all disguised as being something special and innovative to the series.

I'll wait for Spec II and see if it's worth going back to Gran Turismo.

Don't know about the 1.07 update, but at least we will get some new cars with the start of GT Accademy next Monday. Hopefully.

I created this thread to you give you the opportunity to share the latest information about the upcoming 1.07 update. (If there's already a thread about it, just tell me)

We have already entered the last days of April and we haven't receive any information about the next update. But, we are approaching the 20th anniversary since Ayrton Senna's death at the 1994 San Marino GP. Based on the latest information from Kaz and other sources, we know that PD will release a special content related to Senna to commemorate the 20 years since his passing.

I think that something good is waiting us with the next update...
Share your latest news & opinions ;) :gtplanet:

Do you have any evidence of an up coming update? (update 1.07 as you seem to think it will be) I have heard nothing nor seen anything in the news so perhaps you would like to share your "inside" information/sources. :sly:

Bug fixes, that new track that was supposed to be added like a month ago and new sounds hopefully. I gave up on waiting for the Course Maker...

That's pretty optimistic. You really still expect 'new sounds'?

The Senna content... I (me personally) don't really care about that and at the most it probably will only be a useless one-time-only F1 car and some time trials; all disguised as being something special and innovative to the series.

Agreed.

I'll wait for Spec II and see if it's worth going back to Gran Turismo.

Again, sounds a bit optimistic. Why still expect anything new to come for GT6? All we got so far were minor updates and lots of product placement DLC. The only major features people could actually use were 3D and multi monitor support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back