Assassin's Creed: Unity - Out in 28th October, 2014

• Thread starter gtone339
  • 156 comments
Sorry. Must. Post....

tumblr_nf6d4qBh3B1qi466no1_500.jpg

So I never did end up buying an eighth-gen console to play UNITY. And you know what? I don't regret it. Even if UNITY had overcome its bugs, I am having too much fun sailing around in BLACK FLAG and ROGUE. I'm desperately curious to see who would win in a fight between Edward and Shay. Fortunately, Ubisoft have said that they will continue making games for the X360 and PS3, so here's hoping for another naval game. Using ROGUE as a template with three smaller maps that you can switch between, I'd love to see a full game (ROGUE is about a third the size of BLACK FLAG in terms of story) featuring India and Sri Lanka, with maps on the east coast of Africa (maybe Mombasa) and the Andaman Sea, leading into Malaysia and Indonesia.

Is anyone still playing Unity on ps4? have they fixed the game? I was looking forward to it when I first heard about it, but early reviews when it came out lead me to wait on Ubi to (hopefully) fix it.

Is anyone still playing Unity on ps4? have they fixed the game? I was looking forward to it when I first heard about it, but early reviews when it came out lead me to wait on Ubi to (hopefully) fix it.
One of my freinds still plays it

Back