Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo – Unveiled 27/06/14.

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 396 comments
This is the car we were meant to be driving in the year 2000 according to 1960. Looks amazing, a spaceship for the road. I love it.

Every ride in a PD Themepark at least:
article-2686145-1F82CB2E00000578-94_634x467.jpg

With PD, delays delays, oh, and delays. Their more slower than a Turtle, A TURTLE.
Was GT6 delayed? No
Have any of the DLC so far been delayed? No
Are you still living in the GT5 shadows? Yes

Even if there are delays, there are reasons. The guys at PD do a lot of work on each car in modelling and texturing, and this process is actually incredibly slow.

But then again, the DP100 hasn't been delayed. It's just not here when you want it to be.

Was GT6 delayed? No
Have any of the DLC so far been delayed? No
Are you still living in the GT5 shadows? Yes

Even if there are delays, there are reasons. The guys at PD do a lot of work on each car in modelling and texturing, and this process is actually incredibly slow.

But then again, the DP100 hasn't been delayed. It's just not here when you want it to be.
*Cough Course Maker cough* PD are slow at everything, but that's for a another topic.

To be fair the Ayrton Senna content was delayed by a few days. And that was because of licensing issues.

The Course Maker is a terrible argument, they haven't placed a release date for it ever. Kaz just recently mentioned that it's in beta phase and still has no release date. Atleast this update is coming out in July as far as we're aware.

You're not in a position to decide if a conversation is over, so... Yeah.

Plus, could have easily ignored that post I made but you didn't.

As you say "Just had to have that last saying, huh?

:lol:"
You're doing it too bud. And you just did it again. lol! :lol:

Okay back on topic before someone comes back to get the last saying again.

You're doing it too bud. And you just did it again. lol! :lol:

Okay back on topic before someone comes back to get the last saying again.
I never said I wasn't.

And that last part is basically going to be used as a weak defence for this post, isn't it?

Back