Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo – Unveiled 27/06/14.

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 396 comments
It's honestly sad that PD are slow at everything nowadays. These two cars should have been done by now, (well the AM VGT, the Nissan VGT was delayed by physics...) This is what happens when a company owner refuses to expend his or her staff..... :grumpy:

It's honestly sad that PD are slow at everything nowadays. These two cars should have been done by now, (well the AM VGT, the Nissan VGT was delayed by physics...) This is what happens when a company owner refuses to expend his or her staff..... :grumpy:
Let's hope the AM VGT was delayed to add the interior.

Wow, forgot about this car :lol:

This has to be my favourite photo of it
image.jpg

A true beauty :D

1000TH POST :gtpflag:

It's been over a month since the last update, and even longer since the Nissan VGT was revealed. In a few days, the Aston Martin will also be a month past reveal. I thought PD had made us wait too long for the VW VGT after its reveal, but at this rate I'm beginning to doubt we'll see either of these latest VGT's any time soon. At this rate we'll get another brand pull a Mitsubishi and get their car revealed and in the game before either of these jokers turn up.

Every big update so far has been at the end of the month (barring the Senna content, but that was because of a slight delay due to licensing).

It stands to reason that this update will be exactly the same. We still have a week left. Using any logic, the update should come next week. Just like all of them have.

Why some members choose to drone ON and ON about how PD are "lazy" and always have "delayed" content, is beyond me.

If they expended as much energy trying to come up with a logical reason why it hasn't been released as the energy they expend complaining, then this thread (and many others) would be free of a lot of useless unconstructive posts.

There is a very big difference between helpful criticism, and complete and ignorant drivel.

I won't mention any names though, of course.

yeah true, the last day of July is a Thursday
looks that this month they will push their "delays" to the max limit
well done Podi :cheers:

I love GT and PD and im not even drunk right now. Cant wait for the new VGT car. Not literally of course.

Every big update so far has been at the end of the month (barring the Senna content, but that was because of a slight delay due to licensing).

It stands to reason that this update will be exactly the same. We still have a week left. Using any logic, the update should come next week. Just like all of them have.

Why some members choose to drone ON and ON about how PD are "lazy" and always have "delayed" content, is beyond me.

If they expended as much energy trying to come up with a logical reason why it hasn't been released as the energy they expend complaining, then this thread (and many others) would be free of a lot of useless unconstructive posts.

There is a very big difference between helpful criticism, and complete and ignorant drivel.

I won't mention any names though, of course.
Lets see on this week shall we?
Hope we see another shocker like the Red Bull Ring and 3 free cars.

Delayed what ? They said July and we're still in July. By now y'all should've learned to adjust your baseless expectations.

"I want X = X should happen" and it doesn't work like that. ;)

But nope - let's instead post the same crap every time.

1. PD says the month

2. Middle of that month - "well where's the update ?"

3. Around 20-22 - "well it's delayed"

4. 25-28 - "🤬 PD, seriously you're the worst!"

5. Updates comes - "OMG so awesome, thanks PD!! Great job!"

:rolleyes:

Delayed what ? They said July and we're still in July. By now y'all should've learned to adjust your baseless expectations.

"I want X = X should happen" and it doesn't work like that. ;)

But nope - let's instead post the same crap every time.

1. PD says the month

2. Middle of that month - "well where's the update ?"

3. Around 20-22 - "well it's delayed"

4. 25-28 - "🤬 PD, seriously you're the worst!"

5. Updates comes - "OMG so awesome, thanks PD!! Great job!"

:rolleyes:

GTP in a nutshell. I'm not expecting anything from the Aston (and Nissan) VGT until it appears in game.

Back