Aup

• Thread starter ArticTrust
  • 14 comments
United States
Florida
ArticTrust
There's a typo or in this case repeated words, I reread it 10 times, only thing I saw.
  • You will not post any person’s private information within the forum but your own. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via GTPlanet, and that any personal data or information may remain indefinitely indefinitely.

Avatars are the images that appear next to user’s messages and on their profiles. All users can upload any image they like (so long as it adheres to the Acceptable Use Policy) for use as their avatar using this form. The image’s dimensions can be no larger than 100×100 pixels and 20KB in size (the maximums are increased to 120×120 pixels and 25KB for Premium users). If you need help creating an avatar from an image, you can ask for help in this thread.
Confused here, haven't seen a limitation for a non premium user past 100x100, is this still in effect?
Also since I have a lot of spare time I'll try checking every solid text area. This is just to test my attention span and speed.

FYI - I went through all of these errors and gave them to Jordan a bit ago, he just hasn't had time to make the changes I gave him.

Patience. :D

Under account activation, wrong information
Although hot mail previously and the link is still owned by Microsoft. The email service is now called outlook
"All automated GTPlanet emails will be sent from forums “at” gtplanet.net. Your account must be associated with an active email address and cannot be manually activated by a member of the staff. GTPlanet recommends Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Hotmail as free email service alternatives if you cannot activate your account with your primary email address"
I apologize if this is annoying I'm doing it to kill time and this is surprisingly fun.

Oh hey, cool looks like old php code but I know were at an updated bb forum code. Thanks for looking into as I did, and tablets hinder my functionality. I suggest a moving return to top button for the forums?

But please, only on mobile devices. Those buttons are nothing but a waste of real estate on a desktop/laptop computer.
It's what I meant, since phone screens take ages to get back to the top, I know refreshing and quickly pulling to the top gets there faster but not every body has the luxury of sub par Internet.

It's what I meant, since phone screens take ages to get back to the top, I know refreshing and quickly pulling to the top gets there faster but not every body has the luxury of sub par Internet.

I would like a top/bottom button too. 3/4 of my time on GTP I think is on mobile. A different forum I visit has this top/bottom button but it's not static. In my opinion perfect, so I made a screenshot on my mobile:

On the right bottom there is that button, and when you scroll up the button is in the same place only the icon is pointing up.

If you're on an Apple product, simply tapping the top of the screen will take you to the top of the page (once in Chrome, twice in Safari). Personally, I'd rather scroll for a second or two to get down to a bottom of a page (and I've been using Final Fantasy X FAQ's on my phone recently, which tells you something ;) ) than have the design compromised with a top/bottom hovering button.

Back