Australian Drift Team (ADT)

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by cjcougz, Apr 13, 2012.

1. cjcougz

Australia Perth
    PSN:cjcougz

ADS (Aussie Drift Squad) is a new drift team created by cjcougz, xAuSsIeCaMpEr-x and GILL144 that is recruiting members at the moment. we arent just recruiting australians tho. if your a decent drifet you are more than welcome to come into any ADT room and tryout just ask the leaders for a trial or just come and enjoy a good drift
    ok we have had a name change anyways
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  2. SPANK

United States Arizona
    PSN:GTP_Drop5

Good luck with the team but pretty much every drifter from Australia is on the same team here.
  3. Stavingo

Australia Sydvegas
    PSN:Stavingo

Yeah what he said, and you may want to do a longer OP if you want some more drifters interested in your team.
  4. cjcougz

Australia Perth
    PSN:cjcougz

we are open for ages for recruiting as there arent many members atm i am looking for anyone from anywhere in the world not just australia
  5. MSTER232

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    PSN:MSTER232

Although I'm not in Australia and I don't live my life upside down, good luck from the drifters that drift the right way up... :lol: .

EDIT: You might want to do a more interesting OP if you want more drifters to be interested in this team. It really does help you know. Throw in a picture or two, or you could even make a logo for your team. You could also try different fonts, different colours for the fonts and different sizes for the font to make the OP more attractive.
  6. PinaKillada

Premium
    Australia sydney
    PSN:THRASHBOX_Haze

Lol drifets
    And spank I would hardly call 12 people pretty much every aussie drifter on here..
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  7. Stavingo

Australia Sydvegas

He's regarding most of the people on GTP in the drifting forum.
  8. SPANK

United States Arizona
    PSN:GTP_Drop5

Just saying there isn't any on burst, dmax, galaxy, drop5 (although we use to).
  9. PinaKillada

Premium
    Australia sydney
    PSN:THRASHBOX_Haze

True.. just sounded like you were trying to herd him into one
    Particular team. Buts its all good now :tup:
  10. Team THRT Drift

Canada GTA
    PSN:Z_AK

Good luck from Team THRT. Maybe we can drift sometime
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  11. Crisp

Premium
    United States Pittsburgh, PA
    PSN:CrispWheels

Good luck with that.!
  12. GT5DriifterHD

Australia South Australia
    PSN:GT5DriifterHD

Hey guys Im not trying to be "up myself" of anything but i think Im a pretty decent drifter and would like to join a drift team so if your up for a trial add me :) GT5DriifterHD
  13. BIDStheBOSS

Australia Melbourne
    PSN:BIDStheBOSS

I'm just looking for people to drift with. BIDStheBOSS
  14. Stavingo

Australia Sydvegas

Good Luck finding them online, they're probably inactive.
  15. JDM SRE70

Australia Royale Natio Touge
    PSN:JDM_Tuning_SRE70

Good Luck From JDMT, We are currently trying to recruit the australians too. It's hard to find some experienced drifters as every has mentioned above. Most of them are in D1NZ lol
  16. JustDrift893

Serbia Empire City
    PSN:sLiCk-94

Good luck from White Smoke Gang !