AWD drifting

Not this again...

Sick of hearing this:

"DUUUUUUR, AWD DRIFTING IS STUPID. THAT'S NOT DRIFTING IT'S POWER SLIDING".

Honestly I don't care. You slide around counter steering. It's drifting. Like OP said, "it's a game." I agree. I can't stand people that get all angry at someone because they have a different car. People have different taste in cars and driving styles. It irritates me.

Honestly I don't care. You slide around counter steering. It's drifting. Like OP said, "it's a game." I agree. I can't stand people that get all angry at someone because they have a different car. People have different taste in cars and driving styles. It irritates me.
Wouldn't bother letting the ignorant irritate me.
Couldn't counter-steer my skateboard drifting that as a kid.
There was no steering wheel.
Was all weight shift techniques.

The only thing I've found from personal experience is when you try to take photographs of tandem drifts from a replay. Due to one being AWD and one being RWD there are different points in the turn where you counter-steer or steer into the drift to adjust the angle. As such I struggled to get a 'real' looking photo of my friend and I.

I don't mind what people do as long as they're enjoying themselves, but when I want to take photos I ASK (ask being the key word here) if people mind driving RWD or AWD so everyone is the same.

Just my 2 cents though. People who say AWD drifting isn't drifting are just plain wrong

I don't care really. Drift whatever the hell you want.

But my fav' AWD drift is probably the '09 WRX STI (not the sedan version).

Put it on 80/20 or 90/10 (with a good setup) and you'll have a great time.

Back