B-Spec on GT6

Do you want B-Spec on GT6

• Total voters
I think B spec should port into GT6. It helps generate money at the time you can't completely sit down and play, but need some money badly. Short endurance races would fulfill the goal.

This is late, but they need to do team management just like grid where you hired racers based on contract and their skill level, helps to get soooo much more money

The only way I would enjoy B-Spec would be if they decided to never include it in any GT ever again. That'd be the most fun I would have with B-Spec. I'm having a blast with it on GT6 right now.

We need B-spec in order to have endurance races again. It is truly awful to have GT6 for a year now and not having endurance in offline mode. I can understand though that in the now state of AI, they are not willing to let us drive into such miserable races. So, I just hope AI gets better soon enough to bring us the endurance races. And as a sign of progress, I like the 1st car's AI in seasonal A-spec races...

You must be the only one here with someone pointing a gun towards your head ordering you to use B-Spec mode if it's in the game.....
There's nothing in my comment that says that I am/was forced to play b-spec.

In case you're still failling to see it, I'll d**b it down for you. I HATE B-SPEC! And the only way for me to enjoy such a waste of dev time that could be spent on much more important stuff would be if that mode was just removed from their plans for this GT and future GTs. I'm enjoying it right now because it is not in the game. Here, is that simple enough for you?

In case you're still failling to see it, I'll d**b it down for you. I HATE B-SPEC! And the only way for me to enjoy such a waste of dev time that could be spent on much more important stuff would be if that mode was just removed from their plans for this GT and future GTs. I'm enjoying it right now because it is not in the game. Here, is that simple enough for you?
Such strong feelings towards something that will have no effect on you if you don't use it.

No! :sly:

I'd like to only have A-spec in GT6 as I feel B-spec ruins the experience of the GT series.

Even in endurance races I would like only A-spec, but with save option.
Nobody is making you play B-Spec, so how would it ruin it? Nobody makes you have a B-Spec experience.

Nobody is making you play B-Spec, so how would it ruin it? Nobody makes you have a B-Spec experience.
If it would count for your game progression, I would be strongly against it.
If not, I would not care, but I would never touch it.
Don't see the point, don't see the fun in it.

Well then, that certainly settles it. You don't like it, you won't use it, so nobody should have it and PD shouldn't waste their time on it. Congratulations, you remind me pretty much every twelve year old I have ever met.

Such strong feelings towards something that will have no effect on you if you don't use it.
Yes, I know that I don't have to use it, then again, I'd rather know that PD is focusing on things that are more important than a mode where the game drive for you.

Well then, that certainly settles it. You don't like it, you won't use it, so nobody should have it and PD shouldn't waste their time on it. Congratulations, you remind me pretty much every twelve year old I have ever met.
This thread ask if I want it in GT6, I expressed how I feel about having it in GT6. I told why I didn't want it, yet people get offended because they want B-Spec.

How about I say you're as much as 12 year old as you say I am. Because look at it this way, you want to force everyone to have it (even though they won't play it) in any future GT? Right? It's as selfish as my comment, because what about people who would rather have PD spend their dev time on something they feel is more important than B-Spec? Like I don't know... making every standards premium? Adding new features that EVERYONE (or pretty much everyone) would use? Wasn't your comment as selfish? And once every important stuff are done, then maybe add B-Spec back because at that point I wouldn't be able to care less about B-Spec, I'd be too busy enjoying the important feature and actually driving the cars around the tracks.

People here all want B-Spec to be improved, that's why I said I don't want it because there are more important things for PD to spend their dev time on right now. My vote and my opinion is not only about the feature itself.

I have no problem admitting that my comment was selfish because it was. And it was because of the question on this thread. Now, if you ask me again to answer while thinking about everyone else, then I couldn't care less if it's in. BUT the thread asked for MY opinion on it, "do YOU want it in or not?" I said "NO". So if I follow your logic the 130 people who voted "NO" are 12 year olds?

I can also accept and understand why people voted "YES", it's like people wanting a Livery Editor it's something they see themselves spend time on or whatever. But I'll make my point in case you missed it, the thread didn't ask for my opinion on whether or not I want B-Spec for those who want it. I hope you (and everyone else who don't) can now understand why I said what I said.

@PowerSlide77 : Good to see that you at least acknowledge that the response was selfish. Do I think all those that voted no are being selfish? Probably, if you don't want it in because you won't use it, but others (like the 70%+ that voted yes) would or you would rather PD spend time on another feature, especially one that was not advertised like converting all standards or a livery editor then yes, that is being selfish. Which leads me to why those of us who want it are not being selfish. It has been in the game for years, it was an advertised selling feature of the game, it is printed on the box that we paid 60$ for. All I want is what I paid for, anything above and beyond that is simply icing on the cake :)

@PowerSlide77 : Good to see that you at least acknowledge that the response was selfish. Do I think all those that voted no are being selfish? Probably, if you don't want it in because you won't use it, but others (like the 70%+ that voted yes) would or you would rather PD spend time on another feature, especially one that was not advertised like converting all standards or a livery editor then yes, that is being selfish. Which leads me to why those of us who want it are not being selfish. It has been in the game for years, it was an advertised selling feature of the game, it is printed on the box that we paid 60$ for. All I want is what I paid for, anything above and beyond that is simply icing on the cake :)
Come on! Those were only exemples, if you want an actual exemple of something that was actually advertise then "Track Editor" was advertised and it is way more important than B-Spec in my opinion. The amount of people that are going to use B-Spec is way below the amount of people that are going to use the Track Editor. So you are being selfish to want PD to spend dev time on B-Spec rather than the Track Editor. Then again people wanting the Track Editor are as selfish as you.

If you're still failling to see that you wanting B-Spec in GT6 and me (and others) not wanting it in because it would be wasted dev time that could be spent on something much more useful like the track editor are both as selfish, than I can't do anything for you other than let you blindly believe that you're not selfish when it's clear that you're as selfish as anyone of us who don't/do want B-Spec.

Let's not muck about the fact that GT5 B-spec was seven shades of awful. It would certainly put off a lot of folks the way it was handled. Ideal version would be GT4-style B-spec but with more in-depth options to "control" the behavior of your so-called bobs. If proper endurance races ever get reintroduced in GT6, then B-spec will definitely come in handy.

B-Spec is an acquired taste.

Just like caviar. Or race engineering.

Or, for that matter, tuning, time-trialing, photographing, free-running, data-analysing, racing . . . . and so on.

Gran Turismo is a large pie with several slices; and everyone wants their slice to be the only part of the pie. That's not the way the baker baked it. Put aside the slices that are indigestible - or, if you are to be so fortunate, enjoy it all.

To say the baker wasted his time on the slice of pecan because one preferred pumpkin is to say that what one wishes for is what everyone else should wish for.

There is a name for that malady - ask Godwin.

Come on! Those were only exemples, if you want an actual exemple of something that was actually advertise then "Track Editor" was advertised and it is way more important than B-Spec in my opinion. The amount of people that are going to use B-Spec is way below the amount of people that are going to use the Track Editor.
I wonder where you sourced the data to support that concept. Particularly when we still don't know anything about B-Spec as it pertains to GT6 or the track editor.

Like I don't know... making every standards premium?
Yeah, car modellers and graphic designers! GET BACK TO PROGRAMMING!

I don't even know why I still bother trying to explain my answer to a question asked by a thread. You want B-Spec, fine, you don't see me complain about that. But I don't and you're all b******* about it. Seriously, what's your problem with the fact that my answer was "NO"? Did I judge everyone wanting it in GT6? No, you don't like how I feel about B-Spec... well, I'm sorry (not sorry) but that's YOUR problem not mine. I hate B-Spec and you'll just have to deal with it.

It's actually your problem if you're failing to separate the validity of some of your arguments against B-Spec from your "that's selfish" slap fight from earlier.

Loved it in GT4 since it was optional and not useless, Hated it in GT5. B-spec has potential but if it's like GT5 where races are unbearable since you have to watch an monkey drive I'll be disappointed but if it is a improved GT4 I'd probably enjoy it! I'd love real endurance races and speed up option to return but physical and mental strength removed.

I would like to see the fast forward feature that was in GT4 with the Create-a-Driver feature that was in GT5.

For creating a B-Spec driver, I would like full control of creating the names and not some dumb name generator that picks a random first initial and last name.

I would also like better driver commands.

I haven't touched GT6 since march, because of the lack of B-spec, since A-spec was finished. So the game was kind of a disappointment.

Come on! Those were only exemples, if you want an actual exemple of something that was actually advertise then "Track Editor" was advertised and it is way more important than B-Spec in my opinion. The amount of people that are going to use B-Spec is way below the amount of people that are going to use the Track Editor. So you are being selfish to want PD to spend dev time on B-Spec rather than the Track Editor. Then again people wanting the Track Editor are as selfish as you.

If you're still failling to see that you wanting B-Spec in GT6 and me (and others) not wanting it in because it would be wasted dev time that could be spent on something much more useful like the track editor are both as selfish, than I can't do anything for you other than let you blindly believe that you're not selfish when it's clear that you're as selfish as anyone of us who don't/do want B-Spec.

You're assuming I would complain if they released the track editor before they did B-Spec, which would be incorrect even though I never used it in 5 and likely won't use it in 6. The reason being that the track editor was another advertised selling feature. I would prefer to have B-Spec, but I think those that want the track editor deserve what they paid for just the same as I do. They have worked on the online/community features that they promised and you won't find me anywhere around here complaining about it for the same reason. Once again, a feature I have never used and another advertised feature. All I'm saying is that I think they should fulfill their obligations, giving us the game they advertised, before they spend time on anything else.

Latest Posts

Back