Battlefield 4- Out on October 29th (current gen)

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 2,534 comments
Hopefully, other maps get refreshed Rush layouts. I miss playing Rush because of the awful layout many of the maps have.

Hopefully, other maps get refreshed Rush layouts. I miss playing Rush because of the awful layout many of the maps have.
I know what you mean. I have been avoiding Rush for a long time.
Played a bit of Rush yesterday and really regret doing that. :/

Aslo some tweaks in suppression have been introduced in the CTE servers.

Havnt played in about a month, when Dragons Teeth comes out i'll be glad to get back into it. Hopefully next Tuesday.

Just picked this up, and I must say I am pretty horrible, I havnt played any kind of shooter in some time though. First server I jumped into, also happened to be a Hardcore room.. that didnt help in learning the maps haha.

Was digging through my PS4 recorded videos and found this

002_zps83e59b63.gif

Those new maps are pretty chaotic.
But that may just be now, untill I get to know them a bit more.

Just unlocked the Unica 6 today after finding an almost empty server to activate the floodgates, it's probably already one of my favourite weapons, tried the Deagle after but didn't care much for it.

Just unlocked the Unica 6 today after finding an almost empty server to activate the floodgates, it's probably already one of my favourite weapons, tried the Deagle after but didn't care much for it.
I see you on from time to time, but every time I get around to playing your off, or your server is full. We should get some games going this weekend 👍

Whoa, still on this page? Nobody cares anymore eh?

I don't see you guys having play sessions like how we used to had with BF3.

I have not been playing much of anything lately and when I have, it has tended to be Arma 3 or I have been binge watching Community or Deep Space 9. There is just not enough time in the day to do everything I would like to do. :lol:

And I am guessing you are on PS4?

Latest Posts

Back