Battlefield 4- Out on October 29th (current gen)

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 2,534 comments
I must disagree on that.

Second Assault is very vehicle heavy so if you love driving a tank or LAV, than yes, Second Assualt is a great DLC for you. Dragon's Teeth on the other hand is very Infantry focussed. I, personally like DT more than SA.

Tonight was just a disaster. I was playing mostly in a bad fashion. But heaping bad spawns and bad squad play on top of that failed to help matters. It was a disappointing, unpleasant night of BF4. :ouch:

Maybe a little late for BF4 but good for future titles IMO.
Headglitching being adressed.
@2:00 in the video Xfactor demonstrates that the bullets no longer come from your eyes but more the actual barrel of your gun.

Apparently CTE is available now for console players. You will have to have a good computer as it will still only work on PC.
So as console premium player having a decent pc, you can now play BF4 CTE on your PC.

2:45 in the vid LvlCap mentions it.

It think I might put my i7 laptop through a test to get on the CTE. Even it was to only explore the new maps.

Getting excited! :D

CTE accepted.jpg

Just found out the Final Stand beta on CTE ended about 2 days ago. :(
I wanted to explore those maps for myself instead of watching vids on YT.

EDIT: I really suck on PC using keyboard and mouse. :lol:

Lvl 56 now and i have a long way to go. Going to try and max out my rank. I've been learning how to snipe I was doing quite well with the m4o1 or something on DawnBreaker. I figured if I want to get people while running I need to aim a little bit in front of them and they will run into my bullet. I feel accomplished when I get a kill with the sniper :P

Just got back on my ps4. It has been awhile. I mastered the GOL so I changed my recon setup to the SRR and compact 45. That pistol is great for hardcore defuse. It's fairly good on a hardcore rush or conquest game. Loving my new setup.

Welp I've given in and bought a used copy, and tips on how to rank up fast gents?
Use the boosts you get from weapon unlocks and leveling battlepacks. Also, vary in your loadout, classes and vehicles. Servicestars give nice xp boosts as well.

On another note, I'm about to hit lvl 130 again only taking about half the time (~360hrs) as I needed on my first account and thus my first run through the levels. :D
I hope FS comes out soon because I'm not starting a third account. :lol:

I learned something new just now.

You can be killed by the defibrillator if you try to knife a medic who is trying to use it on a teammate.

Speaking of defibrillator kills, not too long ago, I was going to revive a fallen teammate and a wild opponent appeared near said fallen teammate. That appearance did not end well for the wild opponent. I was even complimented by the person for the kill. Unbeknownst to him, it was a complete accident on my part.

Speaking of defibrillator kills, not too long ago, I was going to revive a fallen teammate and a wild opponent appeared near said fallen teammate. That appearance did not end well for the wild opponent. I was even complimented by the person for the kill. Unbeknownst to him, it was a complete accident on my part.
I had the exact same defib kill a while ago. Fully charged ready to revive him 100%, this guy rounds the corner and zap! Defib kill. :D

Well I'm stuck in the campaign. The Part where you have to reach an airfield and there are 3 tanks in the way, looked up a video walkthrough the one I found there was a tank you could use, except with me I didn't get a tank, I got the heavy armored vehicle that gets destroyed after two tank shots :(

There should be RPGs you can pick up along the way.

And C4 if you're ballsy enough.

Also, did the Final Stand update introduce any gameplay changes/tweaks? Haven't seen anything for patch notes anywhere so I'm assuming nothing was changed.

Also, did the Final Stand update introduce any gameplay changes/tweaks? Haven't seen anything for patch notes anywhere so I'm assuming nothing was changed.

Not sure, I have not had a chance to play yet.

There should be RPGs you can pick up along the way.

And C4 if you're ballsy enough.

Almost impossible to get by all 3 with the C4 :(

Back