Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - PS3, PC, 360

wow... cant believe this thread is new to me..

i still play when i look at the current battlefield games. BFBC2 was by far the best one ive ever played. Recon was my favorite with a score over 2 million, and ten times platinum M24.

I still play so if anyone wants to add me up : Swagger897

This was definitely my favorite all time. I want to go back but I don't think it'll really be worthwhile with the lack of players, if anyone is still in it.

Bump! Just discovered this game as it is free at the moment with the xbox gold membership (if you don't have it yet start downloading). Really enjoying the depth of the game and the characters, your AI mates have these fun non stereotypical interactions the whole time which makes you feel like one of the boys, and the level design and destruction is top notch (aside from the incredible graphics).

Just bought Battlefield Bad company 1 also because of this. Can anyone tell me how the battlefields that were released after this (3 and 4) compare? I hope they didn't go for the COD way in having fast paced linear levels packed with generic action shots and lame AI characters...

BF3 is worse, BF4 is better than BF3. They became linear like COD.

Bad Company campaigns are the best of the Battlefield games.
Damn that's a shame, thanks for the info.
It seems there's not much room for descent tactical shooters with some depth anymore on consoles. Tom Clancy games also went the futuristic route so in a way they are all clones of each other nowadays really.

Rainbow Six Siege looks very promising, but it's PS4/Xbox One/PC only, so if you haven't got a new console yet, that's not an option when it comes out.
Still gotta finish Battlefield BC 2, then i still have to play BC 1, and funny that you mention Rainbow six as i just picked up the two Las Vegas games for 12 bucks + i'm also planning to buy Call of Juarez BB.

Plenty of shooting action left for me in the moments i have time to game, so by the time i finish all of those, i'll definitely give Siege a chance on my next gen platform (come 2015-16) ;)

Bad Co 2 was by far one of the best shooters I've ever played. I found myself endlessly replaying the campaign trying to find out where the AI mates would chime in.

At one point, Haggard (I think that's his name) and Sweetwater (that one too) start talking about Taco Bell and Haggard being able to speak Spanglish and getting almost the entire menu half off or something like that. Also running through deet made them feel like some superficial being...

Hilarious. Sniping was also my best joy of that game. If I could choose one thing to carry over to BF4 is the M24. Absolutely amazing as it was the first rifle you get and was the best all-rounder. Pair that with the new zero-ing feature and it would be awe dropping.

M24 isn't in BF4 because BF4 is US Marines, not Army, which is why the M40A5 is in the game instead since it's the Marine variant of the M24.

M24 isn't in BF4 because BF4 is US Marines, not Army, which is why the M40A5 is in the game instead since it's the Marine variant of the M24.
Ahh... that's right...

Still... IF it ever came back, the whopping would begin.

EDIT:

Here is a screen of my stats. They are really old too for some reason. I'm level 50, and should have almost 2,000,000 (yes, 2 Million) points in recon... Kills for the M24 should be up around 5,000 too, and accuracy should be 50%...
Screenshot 2014-10-05 18.18.01.png

Got a nice round a week ago :)

Oops! Wrong photo!

It was a 41/11

I took a photo but I can't find it anywhere :(

Last edited:
had a meh match now.... 6 level 50 players against my team all sub 20 (iam 33) but had fun.

Kept switching to the wrong weapon every time. Pistol is on 1 not 2 :lol:

What if I told you I didn't even get hyped for BF4?

I mean, after the unbalanced and exploited mess BF3 is...
Same here... I bought it for two things//
  1. Srr-61 (Or the intervention... Gosh I wish that was in BFBC2 ssooooooooo bad)
  2. Scope zeroing.. Best thing they've ever done.
I absolutely hated what they did to the end of BF3, as it turned out to be an okay game in the beginning, but i had nothing high hoped about 4. My next BF purchase will only be BFBC3 or if they make something other than a COD type game..

So tomorrow there's going to be a match between members of the clan I'm part of, it'll be members from Chile vs. members from the rest of Latin America, and I think one from chile and another one from our team will record, so it's a certainty that you will see me in action (yeah!).

So tomorrow there's going to be a match between members of the clan I'm part of, it'll be members from Chile vs. members from the rest of Latin America, and I think one from chile and another one from our team will record, so it's a certainty that you will see me in action (yeah!).
That dude that got shot there :D

Looking forward to the video ;)
Edit: Now that i finished BC2, and started playing BC1, i find the single player campaign in 1 better even. The maps are a lot bigger and spacious and you can choose all kinds of approaches to attack whereas with BC2 you already had it more linear, and were forced into a "street" so to say.

I guess that with 3 and 4 there are no open maps anymore, but it's call of duty "follow the path" everywhere?

Last edited:
I really hope DICE doesn't announce BC3 until they discover what we loved from the other two Bad Company games that is not on BF3 or BF4

In my opinion, it was that there were maps focused on one game mode... Like Valparaíso, Arica Harbor and Isla Inocentes on Rush, or conquest focused maps, like Heavy Metal and Atacama Desert.

I must correct myself, you most likely only see me in action on the killfeed :)

Maybe I can kill the guy that will be recording once or twice, he's not that good but he literally knows how to escape from someone shooting him at point blank range :lol:

Back