Battlefield: Hardline

Downloaded the beta as soon as i saw the anouncement while watch the E3 stream and I still can't make my mind up about it. I'll reserve judgement until the beta ends. All I can say is I don't like blood money. The fact the enemy can steal the money back out of the vault is spoiling it at the moment. It basically means some members of your team have to stay back and defend, but every game I've played hardly anyone does. Although to behonest I don't blame them as it is boring compared to actually going and trying to actually play the game mode, you know like stealing the loot from the actual stash and killing enemies in the process. Its just both teams stealing from each others vaults.
While it ca be frustrating given the lack of communication in the game so far (or maybe I just haven't been playing in parties as much as I should), I really enjoy Blood Money. You need a squad on defense, a squad on transporting, and if the team's able to, a few members on attacking the enemy vault.

Had to wait a couple of hours (a day) but got my code now :) Can't wait, from what I've seen it looks like a lot of fun..

I was a bit late at the party for the instant download but after a couple of attempts managed to register on the waiting list. A couple days of patience and received my code in an e-mail.

First impression, odd gamemodes IMO but maybe I just need some more time in-game.

Not received my code yet :(

Either way, before I would ever think buying this, they need to fix BF4.

That game is still broken?
It's been broken since release, and is still broken.

I'm ignoring this one because of that, they might get away with it if they fix it before releasing DLC, but the game is still broken, after 4 DLC launches and after x number of updates, the netcode is just getting fixed for those who are still in the beta branch and for regulars we still have to deal with random PC crashes, lag, rubberbanding issues and getting killed behind walls.

I subscribed to the beta though, just to see how it goes on PS4, that said, I am not buying this.

This game is so much fun! :) Did a quick 2 hour session yesterday and had a blast. Don't really have issues except I really get frustrated every time I step out of a car. Square button on PS is reload and so is getting out of your car, have to press triangle twice to stop reloading, switch to handgun and switch back..

I'm currently 18th on the PS4 leaderboards for handgun kills. :D

And why aren't you on 1st place?

192px-Son-i-am-disappoint.gif

Sent some emails around to friends and some of them have their codes too and love the gameplay. This is gooooood!

Do some of you use the Battlelog app on their mobile? Is there an Hardline side for the app or only now on the website?

Do some of you use the Battlelog app on their mobile? Is there an Hardline side for the app or only now on the website?
I saw the tab of BFH on the site yesterday but when I clicked it nothing happened yet so it's all in development and I think that a BFH tab in the app will be next.

I saw the tab of BFH on the site yesterday but when I clicked it nothing happened yet so it's all in development and I think that a BFH tab in the app will be next.

The site is running pretty smooth now. Edited my emblem and could check stats and the other things. Maybe they'll add it for the app when the game comes out?

If anyone is interested in receiving a Beta code for BF:H let me know, I have one spare on PS4, It may go quickly so PM me if you guys would like it.

It should be, but it is going to have DLC or other content. I don't see why not. It's like the Zombie mode for COD series, it can be its own game but it is really DLC.

Anybody else think this should have been DLC? I like BF but it's not enough for me to spend 60$ on
It should be, but it is going to have DLC or other content. I don't see why not. It's like the Zombie mode for COD series, it can be its own game but it is really DLC.

So far, we've only seen the Beta though, which is two modes, one map and several weapons. A lot of people are saying that it should only be a DLC when its more than likely going to have as much content as BF4 itself.

Back