Best drag car

• Thread starter Jidery
  • 96 comments
You're just upset you drive the slower Viper gAyCR. :P
I am never upset tunnel man,

I don't even run my ACR (it has no tune).. The SRT10 '03 and '06 along with the '02 GTS are more fun IMO.. Most cars I run are lower powered cars like the 2010 Camaro SS, Challenger, Holdens and old muscle, I love muscle cars :)

I don't even run my ACR (it has no tune).. The SRT10 '03 and '06 along with the '02 GTS are more fun IMO.. Most cars I run are lower powered cars like the 2010 Camaro SS, Challenger, Holdens and old muscle, I love muscle cars :)

You do realise I was joking like d2 was??

Heck yeah I went to the drag race in the next town over and was relieved to see a lack of bugattis, GTR's, corvettes, vipers, and enzo's just plain out drag racing the had a few tuners and bikes but mostly pure drag muscle and fuelies

Hmmmm, a blast from the past here huh guys. Never seen this one. It gave me a laugh.

Hehe, I prefer this ^^^

Seriously, I'm just not a fan of AWD cars to be honest đź‘Ť

cod.gif

I got you all beat.. remember my Diahatsu Move?? That beast is AWD running just over 13 sec!!!!!!!!

@ Slash^^^
Id be more afraid of being shot by the hot asian girl, she seems to have better aim :lol:

True that!:dopey:

In GT4 I remember having a WRX running 8.5 sec 1/4miles. I like this idea of drag racing. It would be good to set up a 400hp drag race or something similar. Maybe a non race car non veyron drag race.

Does anyone know what are the main component of the setup that yu should be adjusting. is Toe? Ride height? LSD?

Cheers :)

Sam
đź’ˇ:dopey::)

LSD : 60-60
60-60
5-5

Ride Hight: always front fully down and back highest

Toe:00 -20:sly:

My GT-R R35 TC Is like a rocket off the line but after 4th gear that's when I get beat.

Why did you revive this thread? It's from 2011

-EDIT: srry, YES_HUSS was reviving it again. You did revive but that was a month ago. ;)

Last edited:
đź’ˇ:dopey::)

LSD : 60-60
60-60
5-5

Ride Hight: always front fully down and back highest

Toe:00 -20:sly:

I usually keep my toe between .0 and .15 for Indy. Between this it doesn't really affect the top speed. I don't know if you drag Indy or SSR7, but if you drag SSR7 than NO TOE.

The main cars used in gt5 in drag lobbys are:
awd= gtr black editions(Buggati veyron but you could get kicked.)
rwd= Dodge viper acr/Corvette zr1/ Ford gt 05'.
ff= dodge neon and most hondas/acuras.

My favorite has been the slr mclaren, but ima tune the sl-65 tonight cause it's sexy af! And a z06 cause well there just aint enough online! Damned acr's

Back