Best finish in Real Circuit Tours with a non LeMans car?

Thanks everyone for making this my first ever topic to go over 100 replies! This is a great feeling since I don't get much attention on the board.

Anyway contributing to the topic, finished 4th at Laguna Seca with the Alfa Guilia Race Car.

3rd at Nurburgring with a McLaren F1 LM replica (stock F1 with Stage 1 weight reduction and 670hp) on racing softs.
Ahead were Minolta and Sauber, couldn't win (I think #1 finished at 7:52.xxx while I got 8:04.xxx).
With a weaker grid I reckon I would've won.

7th @ nurburgring 24h 8.59.183
Lotus evora tuned
Spun out twice and just got bet by a charparrel 2j :rolleyes:
Anyone tryied with a veyron

10th @ nurburgring 24h 9:28.824
Merc 190 E tuned
Off course once

1st @ Monza ?:??.???
Ford GT maxed out
Never spun out

3rd @ Fuji ?:??.???
Ford GT maxed out
Never spun out

4th @ Nurburgring 24h ?:??.???
Corvette ZR-1 RM maxed out
Spun out twice

5th @ Suzuka 10:12.573
Dodge Viper ACR Maxed
Spun out once

6th @ nurburgring 24h 8:34.014
Calsonic IMPUL GT-R
Crashed 5 times

3rd @ Fuji ?:??.??
Tuned SLS
Aced no crashes

DNF @ Nurburgring 24h
Tuned TVR T350C

Last edited:
Finished 9th at Laguna Seca with... are you ready? a K2RED Mini Cooper 1.3i '98. Pure win right here! :dopey:

I managed a 1st at Monza in a maxed out Veyron, but that's not really much of an achievement given the straightness of that track compared to the rest :).

We should note the tires used, since RH is very different to RS.
I love this seasonal. I like to use standard cars with tires matching the competition. This means that the races can be challenging even with a group C or LPM (untuned, RH). It heavily depends on the what competition you will stumble upon and where they start, though.

I clinched 1st on Suzuka in stock CLK-GTR (LM, but not top tier group C/LPM), racing hard tires. Not 1st, not 1nd attempt, though...
And the Judd and Sauber race cars are lightning fast, especially on the endless Fuji straight.

Nissan Motul Autech GT-R '08 at Nurb24, won with racing hard, ABS 1, no other aids, 703hp.

Last edited:
Did 3rd on Nordschleife with a RM´d Vette. Had 1-2 spins at my 2 attempts. Think i can win this easily without spinning the car once or twice (shame on me, since i know the track quite good).

750PP FGT on N1's , Nürburgring 2nd vs Minolta (had left max speed to ~230 km/h) lost by about 2 seconds.
Fixed the max speed and won the race.

MadMax

Won the 24H N-ring with CLK Touring Car, BMW GTR Race Car & Citroën GT Road Car

And in DTM: Won at Eiger with 190Evo To Car 300 bhp & Eifel with 285 bhp

Join my room Dalton Banden MC, mostly fridays :crazy:

I managed a 1st at Monza in a maxed out Veyron, but that's not really much of an achievement given the straightness of that track compared to the rest :).

I managed to do the same on Nurburgring. Passed 1st place before half way mark. =) but crashed.

Later finished it in First, passing 1st place near the end. =(

Not sure if this is much of an acheivment, but its really fun chasing High Downforce cars in the SuperBug. You have to really concentrate on YOUR speed and line, and not the opponent. Of course it flies past most of the cars, but things like the Minolta make it a bit harder.

2nd in all the races with a tuned zonda except 1st on Monza and 3rd on Fuji. I HATE the technical section before the final straight. Can't seem to figure out the line

1st on Nurburgring with Ford GT Test Car with 700 PS and racing hard tires. Could have done it with 600 PS (untuned), I think.

1st on Suzuka with Mercedes CLK-GTR, standard, untuned on racing hards. It took multiple attempts, though.

It's massively track dependent, since AI is quite differently fast.

I managed 7th at Monza with my fully modded Viper ACR. Bloody beast on the straights - tops out at 388 km/h!

Won Laguna Seca in the DLC RX7 TC, overtook the Sauber C9 on the last corner of the last lap! Luckily the Toyota 7 had pole and I think held everything up for a few laps. One of the better races I have had for a while.

^ Love that car! 👍

I too won the N24 with a 2010 Nascar. One of the biggest surprises for me was how agile the Nascar's are in GT5.

New user here. I used a race set up ZR1 for Monza and Fuji and ended up with a gold. The PP was arond 670ish. That said, now I have a run into a bit of problem, and is the same thing bugged me tremendously about some races in Prologue. For some reason, I can't win those races any more with same car even a slightly higher PP. Apparently there is always one car away into the distance that I can never catch in time.

Now I am wondering if I should buy the Mazda's green and orange racer/tc.

Back