Best finish in Real Circuit Tours with a non LeMans car?

Nurburgring year ago with Ford Mustang Mach I '71. I loved it so much I have even replay. :D

EDIT: My apologies, it was Gran Turismo World Championship.

Last edited:
On the Nurb, 6th with fully beefed up C 63 AMG '08 on RS - has the front end grip of a garbage wagon! And 4th with the SLR Mclaren 19inch option - again fully beefed up/RS. What caught me out both times was the way the mercs took off at Flugplatz and also at schwedenkreuz - that small crest before the larger lefthand-crest as you approach Aremberg corner.:ouch:
Was also 12th in a Nissan cube - and I really had to go defensive to hold on to that place!!!:sly: Can't remember what my lap time was for the Cube, but it did involve a small family picnic by the service road between the carusel and hohe acht....

3rd at the ring in my 660PP SLS AMG. Got as close as 9 seconds but wound up 11 seconds down.

Then I busted out the Vertigo. Now that's some fun right there! 1st place by 1 second. :D

Last edited:
This one bout kicked my azz...finally 1st by less than a second in the Minolta....

I can't win suzuka, no matter what car I'm using. Ive won every other race, but the last is impossible. I DO NOT have a steering wheel. Any suggestions?

I can't win suzuka, no matter what car I'm using. Ive won every other race, but the last is impossible. I DO NOT have a steering wheel. Any suggestions?
Cheat on the last chicane. AI is also slowest on esses, hairpin and chicane so try to make up ground there.

Latest Posts

Back