Best races for xp/money

• Thread starter jblue
  • 12 comments
What is the current best seasonal events for xp and money, and if possible can someone post the setup to achieve it.

I see on youtube hundreds of vidoes about getting millions of xp and crdits, yet so many of them talk about hacked cars. What is the best method for someone doing gt5 legit.

Get a GT-R '07, lower the engine output to 500PP (or 530 if you're really bad driver), ace the 4WD S. Events and the money is guaranteed. Even better if you have the 200% login bonus.

Edit: That's only for the money thing, for XP I'm not really sure.

What is the current best seasonal events for xp and money, and if possible can someone post the setup to achieve it.

I see on youtube hundreds of vidoes about getting millions of xp and crdits, yet so many of them talk about hacked cars. What is the best method for someone doing gt5 legit.

I do the K car seasonal 1st race at Suzuka using OFC-1 concept car (must have got it free). I already upgraded it with weight reductions and engine tuning but I doubt it needed it, so I use 200kg of ballast and power limit at 67.7%.
I have max speed set at 106mph but real max says 132mph probably because of tunings.
I have 48BHP, 938kg and 274pp.

Takes about 4.40mins + almost zero effort (just 2 braking spots in first corner otherwise flat out) per race and makes 1.4mil prize money, think xp is related to prize money.

Try not to race against a Cappuccino, if it comes up as lead car just exit and re-enter.

Only had the game a month myself, bought it after gt6. Nearly lv40 and own over 1000 cars already.

Good Luck and have fun!

I do the K car seasonal 1st race at Suzuka using OFC-1 concept car (must have got it free). I already upgraded it with weight reductions and engine tuning but I doubt it needed it, so I use 200kg of ballast and power limit at 67.7%.
I have max speed set at 106mph but real max says 132mph probably because of tunings.
I have 48BHP, 938kg and 274pp.

Takes about 4.40mins + almost zero effort (just 2 braking spots in first corner otherwise flat out) per race and makes 1.4mil prize money, think xp is related to prize money.

Try not to race against a Cappuccino, if it comes up as lead car just exit and re-enter.

Only had the game a month myself, bought it after gt6. Nearly lv40 and own over 1000 cars already.

Good Luck and have fun!
I'll give that one a try. I'm currently using the sport truck championship with the futuristic looking truck (forgot the name) the Daytona race with 550pp.900k+ plus credits for less than 3 minutes of racing.

My grinding race at the moment is:
Seasonal FF challenge (430pp) Automm ring. Mini Works detuned to 370pp. With a bit of effort the race can be won.
This will give 2.100.0000 credit and 210.000 XP in approx 5 min (5:12).

What about for B spec. I am currently level 33 with only the 9 hour race and 2 24 hours races. What are the best events to get to level 40.

For B-spec, try the last B-spec seasonal, race 2 - 500PP (again Automm Ring !, but not mini). Use GSX R/4, which will win easily.
With 200% login, the price is 895.000 and XP is approx 172.000 in just under 8 min.

For more XP, the 4-hour Nürburgring will give 1.360.000 XP. Mclaren F1 is a sure win here.

I tried the A spec FF challenge race with a Mazda Kusabi Concept '03

Fully tuned apart from PP adding parts, I limited it to 370pp with every gear set lowest and managed to win Autumn Ring mini, seems to be the fastest credit earner at the moment.

Be aware though, If you're driving is on par with mine, you won't be able to beat the leading car if its an Integra or Civic. Be sure to re-enter the race until the P1 car is the Renault Megane.

Last edited:
I tried the A spec FF challenge race with a Mazda Kusabi Concept '03

Fully tuned apart from PP adding parts, I limited it to 370pp with every gear set lowest and managed to win Autumn Ring mini, seems to be the fastest credit earner at the moment.

Be aware though, If you're driving is on par with mine, you won't be able to beat the leading car if its an Integra or Civic. Be sure to re-enter the race until the P1 car is the Renault Megane.

Thanks for the tip, this is fast money.

The FF400 or 430 A spec from late last summer. Drive a 330 pp car on Autumn Ring mini, even 9th place is good for 100,000 XP and +1000000, all in 6 minutes. Best return for lowest skill level required. Those Ferrari F1 high paying events are too hard for most people.

this is really friggin' lazy but I do the B-spec 650pp races

i buy a new car from the UCD (eg. Diablo, Zonda LM) and tune them to 650 and give them a run

i actually like to see how they do against the competition

600,000 for a win, 500,000 for 2nd and the races can be quite spectacular to watch

Latest Posts

Back