Best sleeper/fun car?

Triumph Spitfire 1500. Fully modded, or just with Stage 2 Turbo, the lack of weight lets it 4-wheel-drift around most corners. Then I decided to take the driving aids off. Take fun, add some excitement, then multiply by enjoyment.
Fu+Ex*En=(Fu+N)*100. I cannot say just how much fun it is.

xjr-9

Gotta be the Mazda Carol, fully set up that little cart flys! I love doing just practice races with the difficulty maxed out, its a riot blowing by the Eclipse's and Miatas. The Panda is a close 2nd, also being my first car in the game. Going up hills with the TCM off it will roll smoke and torq steer like drunken monkey lol.

Surprised noone has said the Mitsibishi Galant VR-4 (the old one) Fully tuned with NOS has pulled a 10.5 Beating cars with over 500hp Set up for drag it still eats anything alive (under 550hp)

N.B Time now down to a 10.3

ford GT tuned to 723hp and you got a car that will dominate the supercar challenge. and embarass a few higher end cars as well :mischievous:

fun to drive? subaru impreza, or lancia stratos rally if you can handle it!

(which i cant)

I like to drive an "overpowered" Integra DC2. Nothing beats the crap handling of a FWD with too much power going to the front wheels.

I also find the Ford GT40 to be a fun driving car.

Sleeper, fun to drive.....The 2003 Ford SVT Lightning of course 580-ish hp(which is not fully tuned) and full suspension I got 7.02. on the 'ring

Sleeper, fun to drive.....The 2003 Ford SVT Lightning of course 580-ish hp(which is not fully tuned) and full suspension I got 7.02. on the 'ring

I second that and also to note that if properly tuned can beat corvettes

Without doubt the Mini Marcos: looks like a Ferrari, sounds like a Ferrari, goes like a Ferrari.

120mph on the Mulsanne - what more do you want?

In the 1966 Le Mans it finished 15th, a mere 102 laps behind the winner.

Mini Marcos: the British Ferrari!

P.S. If you are wondering how it acheived the nosebleed-inducing speed of 120mph: the car was stock except for customisable transmission and N1 tyres. With the customisable transmission I don't use the extra gear(s), to keep the car as stock as possible.

Most fun car to drive; Toyota 2000GT.

One lovely beautie 👍

I agree, an enjoyable drive, though, if only it had the handling of today's cars.

Protomotors Spirra.

As a sleeper, I couldn't agree more. It will truly show the competition that South-Korea should not be underestimated.

As for my view, I'd say the EK Civic.

I have just finished tuning a 71 Charger Super Bee. I don't know why anyone mentions muscle cars on this. It will beat several cars that cost way more. It puts out over 727hp and handles better than most other cars I know of. My friend had a modded Viper that had a similar power number and lower wieght than my Charger. I was over 12 secs ahead of him at LeMans. 210mph+ top speed.

Only one person mentioned the Lotus Elan. Mod everything but the motor.
Take it to George V, and run it. The brakes are phenomenal.
It is likely the car I call on most often for Low HP romps.

I say the Mazda MX-5 (or Miata)...always sideways, always fun. I have a 300hp one, white, with Volk wheels.

Absurdely Fun. In Grand Valley Speedway, you can put it sideways at insane speeds!

i just got done tuning an audi s4. with 366 ft/lb at only 1850 rpm it ran 12 seconds flat in the 1/4. all with a stage I twin turbo set up. i would call that a sleeper. but even more fun is my black turbocharged 01' civic R. not too much of a sleeper though. the ultimate sleeper cred goes to my turbocharged 1.5 litre opel tigra. im not sure how quick it is over distance, but it sure has an impressive power-weight ratio. if anybody here hasnt tried a turbo tigra set-up. i recomend you do.

I think I'll get an mx-5. Thats good power for a car that light. It even gets sideways really well at stock power.

Yup, but for better results, use level 3 weight reduction in combo with all motor upgrades and Lev 2 turbine (I think, gotta check it out).

It's really one heck of a drifting car. I mean, ONE HECK. Really.

Impressive, sometimes you have the feeling of driving on ice :scared:

Fun, definitely.

Toyota AW11 MR2 is a nasty blast from the past as well. with 150bhp it's killing NSX Type R's on twisties. :lol:

Back