Best sleeper/fun car?

The Volvo Estate Wagon 88'. I have a souped up yellow one, and before a two player battle my friends had made fun of it by calling it a 'School bus' and a 'Twinkie'. By the time the race is done, they worship the sports car slayer.:mischievous: So far it's taken down a 550hp Ford GT, 500hp Viper, and 770hp Option Stream Z.

Since I have now learned to drive with both analog sticks (I learned to use the accel and brake balancing with the right analog stick), I really enjoy driving the BMW M5, when fully tuned, I can wheelspin in gears 1, 2, 3, and 4!! It takes a lot of concerntration to drive with no driving aids, especially for me, as I have ADHD, Autism and Tourretts - can be quite funny at times, especially watching a video my mate took of me on his phone!!

Anyway, as I stated, I really like the M5 for it's pure power and ability to set really good laptimes...

Ever since I played a full version of Gran Turismo, I thought the Nismo Skyline (R33 LM Road Car in GT3, Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version in GT4) was the funnest car to drive in the game. It's in a tie for first with the Buick Special, Shelby Mustang G.T.350R, Dodge Viper GTS, Chrysler 300C, BMW M5, Audi S4 (2003), any of the Nissan Skyline R34 GT-Rs, Ford GT and my first car in GT4, the Chevrolet Corvette Z06.

reading this i came to the decision of 2 things.

1) When i get a free moment tommorrow morning, im going to buy a volvo estate.

2) The most fun is definitely the 106 GTI, back in the day when i first purchased GT4, me and my older brother would sit and play for hours at a time, the finest moment was when his fully tuned GTI finally hit 200mph!!!! Beautiful!

Every one loves a giant killer.

reading this i came to the decision of 2 things.

1) When i get a free moment tommorrow morning, im going to buy a volvo estate.

2) The most fun is definitely the 106 GTI, back in the day when i first purchased GT4, me and my older brother would sit and play for hours at a time, the finest moment was when his fully tuned GTI finally hit 200mph!!!! Beautiful!

Every one loves a giant killer.

If you race in 2-player mode, make shure that they have the driving aids off, because if they arn't a good driver, they''ll spin out in the first corner and you can pass them and then start making fun of them. (make shure the car they use has 500+ horsepower so they can't control it.)

Honda Beat - fully tuned up, I guess it works as a chuckable little thing on the same principle as the Suzuki mugofwotsit mentioned earlier.

Alpine A3110 '73 (sp?). Again, just entertaining and you'll probably need one anyway, for the manufacturer race, so why not just enjoy it?

Peugeot 1o6 rallye!!!

in any state of tune from 95-240bhp. The closest thing on this game to my own car the citroen A.X.

These cars are widely regarded as the best handling HOT HATCHES. With their lightweight and macpherson strut front and torsion bar rear fully independant suspension.

i have beaten a zonda c12s 7.3 and many other cars. my fave track for this car is el capitan or the ring

I have several cars that I frequent the ring with. They are the Tommy Kiara ZZ-S that car is amazing. The Suzuki Cappucino EA21 fully tuned, rocket ship anyone? Like I said before Mazda Carol Deluxe, need I say more? I cant think of any more off the top of my head

A really fun car to drive is the Land Rover concept. It has so much roll that even if you are going 160 on Sarthe II(the only place you can really do it) it still nearly hits the ground on turns.

I really enjoy taking the GNX around The Ring as well as Twin Ring Motegi Road Course & both Le Sarth courses. It's such a challenge (For me at least) to drive, especially against the more modern cars the game pits me against. Then again, gaining victory over them is very rewarding.

Last night, I bought the Aussie FPV GT. I'd never even noticed this car before! I haven't got the tuning right for good handling yet, but it's a cool looking car with great paint options for not a lot of money. I got the purple/orange one.

Last night, I bought the Aussie FPV GT. I'd never even noticed this car before! I haven't got the tuning right for good handling yet, but it's a cool looking car with great paint options for not a lot of money. I got the purple/orange one.

I wouldn't call a FPV GT a sleeper because not many people believe Aussie Sedans are slow.

I'm going to say that mine is a tie between my Volvo GLT Wagon, my Fiat 500 or my Honda S800. They are all fully tuned have taken down a few Vipers and SLRs.

The Renault 5 turbo. Early on one of the ultimate hot hatches. Quite historical in its Rallye form.
The RS200 (if your friends know next to nothing...most of them do usually. That's why you race them.),
The Alfa Romeo Sprint '65, and, especially
The Chrysler Crossfire. The Crossfire with minimal mods can decimate some serious high-end cars. A few clutch parts and a chip and suddenly 450 horse cars have something to stop s******ing about.

Cheers,
Jetboy

Back