Best VGT Car So Far

• Thread starter Islaygaz
  • 151 comments

Best VGT Car So Far

• Total voters
I love the Aston Martin, as well as the Mercedes. But I will say the Nissan 2020. Because it's bonkers.

Need more bonker-mobiles. Come on Bertone.

Last edited:
I'd have to wait to every VGT being released, because there are a lot that I'm actually interested in, these are the Nike, Alpine, Bertone, Hyundai, Tesla, Giugiaro Italdesign, Lamborghini, Subaru and Alfa Romeo

But as the ones released, the Mitsubishi and the Aston Martin, because you can fit rally tires in these cars

I went with the BMW VGT. I love how it looks! The Nissan 2020 is a close second for me, because of it's great handling. At least, that's what I think. 💡

The European and Japanese VGTs are all cool and different in they own way but.... I'm really looking forward to what the good ole boys of the US of A has to offer. I have a feeling that Ford, GM and SRT is really going to impress.

I don't like them,I don't drive them,those cars are fictional toys ;)
Fictional?
mercedes-benz-amg-vision-gran-turismo-10.jpg

Looks pretty authentic to me.

Now, if you're saying that you refuse to drive those "fictional toys" purely because they're not "real" enough for you, and you're somehow more mature than other people for doing so, then I suppose you must also only drive on real circuits, against real people, with real damage and fuel settings. Please, open your mind a bit, try driving them, you might like them.
I'm going to go have some custard and come back.

I like the VW the best. It's a toss-up for 2nd between the BMW and Nissan.

If you could have a VCD on the DP-100, I would like it more.

I like the VW the best. It's a toss-up for 2nd between the BMW and Nissan.

If you could have a VCD on the DP-100, I would like it more.
And an interior, I'm very intrigued by the little bits of roof missing here and there and would like to see what sort of design they were going for on the inside. I wonder if/when we will get a VGT interior update, especially after the answer given in Kaz's Reddit session.

I got mine in the white with stripes, because it resembles this car:

tumblr_lgfnpk6EcO1qzt4q2o1_500.jpg

The Muscle Milk Pickett Racing Lola Aston Martin B09/60. Probably the best sounding LMP I have ever heard (not including Group 6 or Group C). It's a damn shame that the team has closed it's doors.

I like to think that the GTbyCitroen is what started the whole VGT kerfuffle, then the collaboration with Red Bull got us several cars that showcase Red Bull Racing. Now we have the VGT project.

Fictional?
mercedes-benz-amg-vision-gran-turismo-10.jpg

Looks pretty authentic to me.

Now, if you're saying that you refuse to drive those "fictional toys" purely because they're not "real" enough for you, and you're somehow more mature than other people for doing so, then I suppose you must also only drive on real circuits, against real people, with real damage and fuel settings. Please, open your mind a bit, try driving them, you might like them.
I'm going to go have some custard and come back.
No I am not more mature than other people here :lol:
I drive them all and like I said I don't like them,especially these hybrids with 4WD.
If I can choose I would prefer this car over any VGT car.
This is what I call fun to drive car.

No I am not more mature than other people here :lol:
I drive them all and like I said I don't like them,especially these hybrids with 4WD.
If I can choose I would prefer this car over any VGT car.
This is what I call fun to drive car.

I understand. If I could swap the XR-PHEV Evo for the Atom (or nearly anything else) I would, but Vision GT still has a long way to go and I'm sure something will come from it that we will all enjoy. (Daihatsu:P) So let Vision GT run its course and hope that our favourite track-day cars make it to GT some time soon as well.
Come on Morgan Three Wheeler!

1. MB AMG VGT wins hads down because it catches the essence of what VGT is all about.

2. The Nissan 2020 is also spot on what the VGT is about, but I think its a little over the top in the design (too much racey scoops and inlets etc.).

3. The best to drive is the BMW, but it's too close looking to a race spec M4 to be real VGT.

4. The VW GTI is just a Golf on steroids, however it gets a point for the interior.

5. Mitsubishi was just lazy.

6. The Aston DP-100 loses big time because its simply butt f'ck ugly.

Last edited:
The Mercs feels like they leave some power left on the table. The BMW is my favorite so far. Every time I fire up the Nissan it sounds too much like a GT-R, but I like the way it handles. The Volkswagen gets a nod because it has a finished interior, otherwise it's OK. The Mitsubishi is just strange, and I can't put my finger on the Aston. I like it, but there's something a little off when driving it.

EDIT: actually the VW is pretty nice all around. The Mitsubishi transmission is what's odd. Also, I fitted all these VGT cars with sports soft tires. Racing tires are too grippy for me.

Last edited:
Back