Biggest "I'm an idiot" thing you've done in GT6

• Thread starter GT Fan1
  • 106 comments
Just Did an "S" event for the first time after finally getting around to it.miscalculated my fuel,first place 5+seconds ahead and ran out of fuel last lap on the last straight.Came in second only because second and third were side by side and bumped me across the line in front of them :)

1-A Bought a 427 Cobra chrome thinking I could use it in the classic sport races, can't due to no production date, can't confirm 1979 or older..
1-B Thought to make up for it by purchasing a X2014 Junior and added custom transmission to compete in the Red Bull Junior Challenge and actually win gold.. NOPE, it puts you back in the provided Junior. Apparently I'm the only driver out there that can't figure out how to win that series, and I'm also an idiot! :) :/

Put TCS on 3 or 4. :sly:
Or this with TCS on 1: http://praianogt6tunes.blogspot.com/2014/01/audi-r18-tdi-15th-anniv.html
I can't control 1001 lb-ft of torque with TCS 0 on my DS3. Maybe if I had my wheel still hooked up. :lol:
It's not TCS that's the problem, it's the straight-line speed. Gets left in the dust on the straights by even a stock Gallardo, so I end up having to tune the crap out of it to even be able to come close to other prototypes anywhere on the track. It's embarrassing.

It's not TCS that's the problem, it's the straight-line speed. Gets left in the dust on the straights by even a stock Gallardo, so I end up having to tune the crap out of it to even be able to come close to other prototypes anywhere on the track. It's embarrassing.
Really? My AE one flies past Super GT GT500 cars. :odd:

Really? My AE one flies past Super GT GT500 cars. :odd:
Mine is faster than those too, but it simply can't keep up with other prototypes. It's abysmal! Beautiful to look at, hideous to drive.

Mine is faster than those too, but it simply can't keep up with other prototypes. It's abysmal! Beautiful to look at, hideous to drive.
Yeah, it is terrible in acceleration versus most other prototypes. It's sad that this car's advantage, its fuel efficiency, isn't really emphasized in this game unless you go online, except the pit stop bug is making endurance races a bit less practical right now.

I was playing online and I was cutting hard into the inside to prevent a guy from overtaking. So this car gets in my way (my timing was waaay late) and somehow we both went in the pits, he quit and I felt bad. Has anyone else shoved someone else into the pits?

In World Classics Racing. In Willow Springs, I forgot to pit stop early and before I pitted, I commited a huge mistake: My GT350 went to sand which made me go to 3rd place...
In Brands Hatch 1980's, Elan and E-Type spun out a lot and with that, my results weren't enough for me :( (7th in Elan and 8th in E-Type)

My PULSE Elite headset ran out of batteries near the end of a 46-lap race at Spa. I tried taking it off my head just before the last chicane, which made me lose control. Luckily, I was in 1st place, and far from being overtaken. Espirit d'escalier made me realise that I could have taken it out after Eau Rouge.

Back