BIRTHDAY CARS

My birthday is the 8th of November and I got the 1973 Lancia Stratos, so it was the correct year as well.
It's a pity the car wants to swap ends when going round a corner though.

Thanks mate, I'll take a look 👍

You're welcome, glad to help. :)

This car is not an easy one. I would not use it for any serious race, but it's fun to drive... for fun. And for the challenge. If you leave it stock, you have to be very conservative with the throttle and the breaks, and always be ready to counter-steer if you want to stay on the track.

What I really appreciate with such cars, is the fact that they make me very humble. They remind me that I have a lot to learn. Drive a GTR and it will forgive any mistake you make. Drive a Stratos, a Ferrari F40, a Lotus Europa, a Ruf BTR etc. and you can imagine what the pilots had to manage at the time... with no paddles, but shift and manual gearbox (that means, only one hand on the wheel most of the time)! :bowdown:

Have a nice drive, and happy birthday! :cheers:

Not sure if luckiest kid alive, but I got a Toyota GT-One [TS020] '99 for my birthday this year.:lol::lol::lol:
Last year on GT5 I got a Mazda RX-7 '99, and the year before I think I got a really bad K-car (can't remember, sold it when I got it)
So I could say my luck peaked this year so yeah Good Luck you guys :cheers:

EDIT: Fixed the year, mistyped :banghead:

Last edited:
I got the 1954 Vette. 6 years off from my birthday. Possibly was given that one because I turned 54 that day?

Anyone else get a car where the last 2 digits of the year were equal to their age?

how do i get the birthday cars? the psn hasn't asked for my date of birth...
To get your birthday car, you need to log in to GT6 on your birthday (Well that's what I have done, not sure if there is a slight leeway to the time to collect it) and when you are at the menu, it will automatically appear in a prize car scene. Make sure your PSN B'day is your actual one so you know exactly when to grab it and good luck! :cheers:

To get your birthday car, you need to log in to GT6 on your birthday (Well that's what I have done, not sure if there is a slight leeway to the time to collect it) and when you are at the menu, it will automatically appear in a prize car scene. Make sure your PSN B'day is your actual one so you know exactly when to grab it and good luck! :cheers:
already logged in during my birthday on gt5, but nothing happened, where should i input the data?

already logged in during my birthday on gt5, but nothing happened, where should i input the data?
I am not 100% certain if the birthday system works with GT5 anymore, since they got rid of online services. One way to be certain is to make sure your PSN bday is correct, and/or check with GT6 to see if it works on there

CIVIC 1500 3door 25¡ '83
http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=380
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?

EDIT:
I just realized that if I don't press X to choose the color of the car, then turn off the ps3 and login again, the car changes. Now it's a Trueno. Nah, I'll keep trying.
So it's like in GT5.....goooooood

mr-burns-endorses-mitt-romney.gif

EDIT 2:
mhh the choice is only between 5 cars (3 production cars and 2 rally cars, all from Asia and standard btw)
In the end I chose this http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=758
11,890 cr civic VS this great 750,000 cr rally car...

nissan_240rs_rally_car_85.jpg

Last edited:
Mine's Next week, I set mine to 1995, and since people say it can vary a few years I'll go 1993-1997, so here is what I could get me an F1 GTR, McLaren F1, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7, Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline GT-R R32/R33, Lotus Elise, Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra and quite a few others

My birthday's in 2 days. I can either get a R390, an Esperante GTR-1,an Escudo...or a Midget or Corolla. Wish me luck.

My birthday's in 2 days. I can either get a R390, an Esperante GTR-1,an Escudo...or a Midget or Corolla. Wish me luck.
Oh yeah. Got a Chevy Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90.

Odd,because i'm from 1998,but i'm not complaining in the slightest :D

Still have to wait over a month to get my first birthday car. Apparently the gifting started the day after my birthday. :indiff:

Back