BIRTHDAY CARS

I got this not happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    671.9 KB · Views: 11
Okay Guys, here it comes:

I got a PONTIAC FIREBIRD TransAm ´78.

I was born ´79. At least they delivered spot on the day today. Well better than the ´79 choices... (I already have the TransAm though)

#2 would suck as it's a prize car already.
True, I only scoured my garage for 5 mins finding them 2.:P
The Esprit Turbo HC is another candidate and so is...

The RUF CTR YellowBird :bowdown:
Surprisingly little amount of '87 models it turns out. :lol:

Out of the Birthdays that have come up so far, I have yet to see anything more expensive than the VW Schwimmwagen (625K I think). The best one I managed (having driven it) is the Ferrari 365 GTB4 (Daytona).

I have more due at the end of this months and at intervals until mid May... 1962, 1963, 1964, 1966,1968, 1974, 1987 and 1990

Last edited:
Born '65. Got the Rip Roaring Fiat 500. Last year I got the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO which was much better. Wish I'd told GT5 that it was '67; Chaparral 2D, Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV, Lamborghini Miura! This year I'm hoping for the Shelby GT350R (seen a mint one in a village near a place I did some work last month for £34,995. That'd be snapped up if I win the lottery)
ABCD0003.JPG

Last edited:
Jaguar XJ220,
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
Nissan R92CP Race Car
Peugeot 905 Race Car

Honda BEAT Version F :dunce:

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG)
Honda CR-X del Sol SiR
Honda NSX Type R
Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car
Mazda Autozam AZ-1
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J)
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD)

That's the list from GT5

Okay Guys, here it comes:

I got a PONTIAC FIREBIRD TransAm ´78.

I was born ´79. At least they delivered spot on the day today. Well better than the ´79 choices... (I already have the TransAm though)

'76 Here but received the same car as yours

Hoping for something good for '92, I would like the delta rally car or the the R92c the most, as I already have the 905 evo bis.ll group C thing;)
@SomePlayaDude , same here, I wouldn't mind an F40 either, but there are some other cars from '92 earlier in my post:)

Last edited:
Born '65. Got the Rip Roaring Fiat 500. Last year I got the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO which was much better. Wish I'd told GT5 that it was '67; Chaparral 2D, Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV, Lamborghini Miura! This year I'm hoping for the Shelby GT350R (seen a mint one in a village near a place I did some work last month for £34,995. That'd be snapped up if I win the lottery)
View attachment 124032
Nice Shelby. How awesome would that be to drive around. $65k in Aus dollars.

Back