BIRTHDAY CARS

I got this yesterday...

image.jpg

Did someone managed to get a Chaparral 2J as a '70s birthday car? I tried it many times by deleting the master save file in order to cycle through different '70s cars but Chaparral didn't come up.
On GT5 it worked.

You don't have to delete the save each time, just quit instead of accepting the car and repeat. I'm '88 and did this about 20 times to get the Countach.

I got the '70 AAR Cuda the other day. I had forgot all about changing the month my birthday is actually on, back in GT5, to speed up the gifting process when it first started. lol

Ferrari Dino 246 GT'71. Also a dress shirt and some socks. 43 is gonna be an awesome year.

Update: Alternate accounts gave me another Dino and a Cuda 440 Six Pack.

Last edited:
My birthday on PSN is fake. My real birthday is December 2, 1998. But I needed to lie about my age to have a PSN account. On PSN it's January 1, 1990.

I don't think I'm going to get any good car. I hate myself sometimes. :grumpy:

My birthday on PSN is fake. My real birthday is December 2, 1998. But I needed to lie about my age to have a PSN account. On PSN it's January 1, 1990.

I don't think I'm going to get any good car. I hate myself sometimes. :grumpy:

Nonsense! You can get the Honda CR-X SiR. It was the first car I bought in GT1 back in 1998, the same year you were born lol. Or you can get the Nissan Primera/Infiniti G20, or the Fiat Panda, or the Corvette ZR-1, or the very first Honda NSX, or Lotus Carlton, or Toyota Supra 2.5GT, or Mazda RX-7. Plenty of great cars there, good luck!

Nonsense! You can get the Honda CR-X SiR. It was the first car I bought in GT1 back in 1998, the same year you were born lol. Or you can get the Nissan Primera/Infiniti G20, or the Fiat Panda, or the Corvette ZR-1, or the very first Honda NSX, or Lotus Carlton, or Toyota Supra 2.5GT, or Mazda RX-7. Plenty of great cars there, good luck!
I thought the ZR-1 was made in 2009?

My Birthday is in two weeks I wonder what I'll get if it's close to '96 I hope it's an escudo pikes peak (not from my birth year but close and from what I read it's not always from your birth year but near it) I loved it in gt2 but in gt3 it was pretty much undrivable and I never drove it in gt4-gt6.

Last edited:
I got an '86 toyota celica 2000 gt st165 4wd. Not the quickest car around the track, but with my brother's tune is fun and stable as heck.

Lotus Europa Special '72 Happy Birthday to me

Other account got a Fiat 500 R '72 Last minute present from the garage on the way to the party But its the thought that counts

Cheers

i got a mazda rx7 1990. im not so much for japanese cars but that thing is my new drift car now and i really like it

I just got a Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81, YAWN!!! I don't get why they give a birthday gift car from the year we was born when most of the older cars are standard. Getting this was like getting a gift from relatives like some socks or a tie, I just had that look on my face like, really?:crazy: They should be giving premium cars for gifts, supercars would be nice. Nobody would complain if they logged on on they birthday and saw a new 458 or LFA or Lamborgini or hell even a premium Integra or Skyline. Standards for gifts, another one of those what are you thinking moments at PD. SMH.:rolleyes:
Then they can't get my birth year right, I was born in 1982.👎

Last edited:
I got a 1987 Ruf Yellowbird :cheers: ...

Even though I was born in 1986 :odd:. I missed out on the '86 Audi Rally Quattro :indiff: .

Latest Posts

Back