BMW M4 Safety Car Coming To GT6

• Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 397 comments
Oh god, now the people in those blasted cop lobbies have another car to use. :lol:
Anyway, I'll be glad to drive it, especially if PD gives it the Pace Car lights. I'm also happy to finally see the M4 customizable.

Though, I have to say that I wish PD would give safety car parts as an option in GT Auto. It would be cool if we could make our own.
Hey, didn't I see you in my blasted la sarthe 2013 cruise m4 pace=cop lobby, two days back? :D XD

Then and Now 1.jpg
Then and now.

The M4's handle so good. I don't think there is a better car out there. I thought the Ruf 3400S was the best. Any tyre on the M4 works. I'm waiting for the new Mustang GT/GT350 to see how that goes.

Probably noted somewhere: placebo stickers on front windscreen and back side windows(GT stickers), only visible from outside, if looking from inside to outside or through other window they don't anymore exist.
PD pushed out on bit of hurry.

Shouldn't it be a 135i (Concept 1 Series the most fitting) and a 2k2 for then and now? Or is it really old and new? BTW Im not really serious, I see what you mean, just nit picking yah lol

The M4's handle so good. I don't think there is a better car out there. I thought the Ruf 3400S was the best. Any tyre on the M4 works.

The M3 Coupe, 135i Coupe/Concept 1 Series all handle quite well and very similar to each other. The M4 tuned is a fine addition to the Brand in the game.

I'm waiting for the new Mustang GT/GT350 to see how that goes.

What makes you think its coming to GT6? In case I missed the announcement, the GT350 would be a great car to get, but should we expect it or is that just wishful posting.

Last edited:
What makes you think its coming to GT6? In case I missed the announcement, the GT350 would be a great car to get, but should we expect it or is that just wishful posting.

I'm not expecting the new Mustang in GT6. I do however anticipate it in GT7.
The current '13 model Mustangs are nose heavy. I'm hoping the GT350 will be more balanced, should it make it into Gran Turismo World.

Back