BODY ART - read OP before you post.

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 359 comments
England
Liverpool
leeislee

bodyart.png

There really are some amazingly artistic and dare i say, Sexy shots that people have taken of cars and their various contours and features so I thought it'd be good to have a sexy thread to share all those sexy shots!

Before you post be aware that this isn't the place for your standard shots of cars racing, drifting or general ugly pictures, this is a showcase of what makes a car hot.

I have printed a few of my shots and have them hanging on my wall. I love looking at them and those rauncy shots look great on my walls too!

Thread Rules:
  • Maximum 3 shots per post
  • Don't multi post
  • Keep to the thread theme
  • Artistic, Close-up, Detailed, Curvy shots only
  • Keep it classy
  • More importantly, enjoy.

Last edited:

Big Bad Moon

-----------------------

The Flower

-----------------------

Jaws Of Heaven

-----------------------

👍​

Wow SM...amazing shots. They fit the thread perfectly. I'd have them hanging on my wall anytime! 👍

Great idea Lee.

I've had a rummage through my flickr album.

Not really on par with the best I'd say, but I hope it fits the bill.

The one that made into the front page. Thanks BKS. :cheers:

...and the others. All from the old set though.

The Extremist
i love how this one turned out

I've only ever taken 1 photo of the X2011 and that was a dark silhouette shot so, I had an idea for a shoot along the theme of 'Perfect Loneliness'.

The idea of driving a car incredibly fast with no other vehicle or obstacle on the road, a perfect sunset, great music on the stereo and the feeling of being alone in a perfect moment (for some reason) was something i thought i could translate into a picture.

I also decided to play with some symmetry...to go with the perfection theme!

I probably failed but...ah well!
👍

Last edited:
Back