BODY ART - read OP before you post.

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 160 comments
England
Liverpool
leeislee
bodyart.png

The best looking thread on the GT5 forum is back!

There really are some amazingly artistic and dare i say, Sexy shots that people have taken of cars and their various contours and features so I thought it'd be good to have a sexy thread to share all those sexy shots!

Before you post be aware that this isn't the place for your standard shots of cars racing, drifting or general ugly pictures, this is a showcase of what makes a car hot.

I have printed a few of my shots and have them hanging on my wall. I love looking at them and those rauncy shots look great on my walls too!

Thread Rules:

Maximum 3 shots per post
Don't multi post
Keep to the thread theme
Artistic, Close-up, Detailed, Curvy shots only
Keep it classy
More importantly, enjoy

For anyone who missed the GT5 Body Art thread or just wants to see the kind of pictures that belong in here you can have a look at the thread

HERE

Love this thread !

Nice photos, but not really conform the topic-requirements :)

Thread Rules:
-Maximum 3 shots per post
-Don't multi post
-Keep to the thread theme
-Artistic, Close-up, Detailed, Curvy shots only
-Keep it classy
-More importantly, enjoy

Just got done taking a ton of shots aimed at this thread. Hopefully I can get some posted tomorrow. Great to see this here for GT6 as there is certainly no shortage of good subjects to work with 👍

Nice photos, but not really conform the topic-requirements :)

Thread Rules:
-Maximum 3 shots per post
-Don't multi post
-Keep to the thread theme
-Artistic, Close-up, Detailed, Curvy shots only
-Keep it classy
-More importantly, enjoy

Thx :) I understand your point, I asked myself with the same question. But in the previous similar topic in the GT5 forum we could find many shots where we can see the whole car. Including the opening shot from the creator of the topic...

Just have a look : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/body-art-read-op-before-you-post.275369/

So ?

Full shots are fine as long as it captures the quality of what makes the car beautiful, this thread is mostly about close up shots but the odd full shot is welcome.

If you look through the GT5 body art thread there were plenty of full shots that all matched the thread theme. That's why it was the best thread in there...every picture was a winner!

Just don't want this thread to become another post your latest picture thread... I'm sure if anyone posts something that doesn't fit we can all give them hell!!!

Hehe

Last edited:
Fun thread, thanks! Before I start, a question. When you say "don't multi post", are we allowed only one entry to this thread per member, or do we just need to provide a respectable delay between postings. I intend to limit myself to one image per post, since if I merit a "like", I want to be able to identify the "liked" image.

I'm setting an extra "rule". For myself. No post-processing. So here is the first, and I've chosen to go to action and motion this time, with the track line defining the motion path and the steering wheel obediently following the lead of the track. For me, the inclusion of the very modern technology elements adds "sex appeal" :sly:

image.jpg

@GBO Possum
You can post as many pictures in here as you want, just not one post after another.

Great picture too.

Thank you! I have a shot or two waiting in the wings to be released on the unsuspecting public once some creations of others have been posted. I'm thinking of posting some "puzzle" shots, where the detail is very clear, but it may not be obvious what we are looking at, and which vehicle is depicted.

Spent a little time with my C2 set. First real try of any kind spending any kind of time on light toning. I think they worked out ok...

Wow! They sure did! I hit the like button 99 times! How'd you get the lighting effect? And is that tire smoke in number three?

Wow! They sure did! I hit the like button 99 times! How'd you get the lighting effect? And is that tire smoke in number three?

Looked for an angular light source and then used curves and a little Dodge/Burn in PS.

Yup that's smoke in the background... I went into multiplayer on Ascari, parked the 15AE, and then drive out to it with player 2 ;)

Clever. Never thought of multiplayer as a photography tool. Good one!

Back