BOEING

I just tried the tune finder and among the options for car makers is "Boeing" have I missed something?
The answer is in GTPEDIA :lol:

(footnote - I'm amazed no-one's brought that up from GTPEDIA yet, actually!)

I'm not that evil.

Basically when we were writing the GT6 update chapter we ran into a problem. Despite not being able to buy it or in fact drive it anywhere but on the Moon, obviously the Lunar Rover had to go on the car list... but it's not listed with any manufacturer.

In the real world, research for the LRV was undertaken in the early 60s by a number of companies, Boeing was eventually selected as the contractor of choice and assembled the four rovers, so we decided to put Boeing in as the manufacturer. No-one's brought it up before now :D

Of course, tuning it is a moot point :lol:

I'm not that evil.

Basically when we were writing the GT6 update chapter we ran into a problem. Despite not being able to buy it or in fact drive it anywhere but on the Moon, obviously the Lunar Rover had to go on the car list... but it's not listed with any manufacturer.

In the real world, research for the LRV was undertaken in the early 60s by a number of companies, Boeing was eventually selected as the contractor of choice and assembled the four rovers, so we decided to put Boeing in as the manufacturer. No-one's brought it up before now :D

Of course, tuning it is a moot point :lol:
Ah right, that makes sense. Thanks again.

Back