Bring GT Academy to Canada!! - Sign Here!! Photo Competition Added!!

• Thread starter BlackIce90
  • 176 comments

Should GT Academy come to Canada?

• Total voters
themartlab
Maybe he once lost to a faster canadian. Or he's jealous about our Rocky Mountains and because our part of the Niagara Falls are bigger.

Or maybe it's because you like to make assumptions. I've been beaten by someone from any country, you name it. And I, honestly, don't give a 🤬 about the Rocky Mountains or if Niagara Falls is bigger in Canada.

MustangCobra95
Or maybe it's because you like to make assumptions. I've been beaten by someone from any country, you name it. And I, honestly, don't give a 🤬 about the Rocky Mountains or if Niagara Falls is bigger in Canada.

Great!

Now you dug yourself into this hole, what did you expect honestly? Putting no offensive into a post is just a way of saying something offensive without looking completely idiotic.. I agree with R1600 though, this arguement needs to stop and we need to get back on topic.

For someone who doesn't care.. you sure cares plenty about this thread.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make here anymore.. other than obvious flamebaiting, fly away, you troll.

Maybe it's a good idea to be more specific about which Jacques Villeneuve! Not the uncle!

Uncle Jacques is a 3 time World Champion...in snowmobiles of course!!! And he once drove in the Cannonball Run...the real one, not the movie :sly:

Johnnypenso
Uncle Jacques is a 3 time World Champion...in snowmobiles of course!!! And he once drove in the Cannonball Run...the real one, not the movie :sly:

Snowmobiles...and how many crashes. But he have guts..ever do a race with a broken leg or something.

Lol, The states is actually North of where I live ;) We should have been included in GT Academy. I was practicing, waiting for the announcement, only to find out we were left out. I had to go beat a baby seal to feel better........

Yes please!!!
I'm not good, it'll just cool to see

Grind it out for the week or two it's offered, and you'd be surprised what you can learn about the car, the track, and yourself. This is and incredible opportunity that everyone deserves, from Canada to Australia. Now, even Germany's got their own.

I just wish I could watch them all on Speed.

I think the argument should stop as it's pretty stupid.

+1

Keep the votes coming in, only a couple thousand more and maybe we'll get SONY's attention. We can do it! I understand that they might have tried in the past to bring GT-A to Canada, but if they see that many Canadians are interested they may invest more time and money to bring it here.

Canadians have a racing heart too, let it show!

I'm in and would love to see us get an opportunity.

Off topic for fellow Canucks but got my new Arctic Cat M1100 Turbo Sno Pro on the white stuff for the 1st time today. 177+ HP stock and the Bugatti of sleds. Makes winter a little more fun in my part of the country for us igloo people :sly:

Am I the only one that would like to see a truly worldwide GT Academy? (Rather then single countries or continents)

That would work for finding the best in the world for sure, but then you'd have whole countries that don't have anyone make it.

I like the way it is now.

An absolute load of rubbish? I'm being 100% legit. Sorry if I haven't raced with a lot of the 'good' Canadians, but You have to realize that I can't control getting in rooms with Canadians that 'suck.' I've had a long history with them and, although the races with the good Canadians were memorable, there was still an overwhelming amount of people that either ram me off the road, brake check, or, in some cases, try to PIT me on the last lap. If there is a way to flush out the regions with the bad racers and only allow the good regions to compete, then yes, I would support this, but until such a feature can be implemented, my answer is still no.

You understand how bad that sounds? It would seem like your decision is based on online play. GT academy takes only the top so many people with the fastest times. You never actually play anyone. I would say most all of the good drivers would move onto the final rounds.

There are many bad racers from all over online. Not just from one country.

Back