BST V8 Challenge S3 | COMPLETED

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 6,108 comments
The only idea we've nicked is our own lol.

@hanc... Do you not want a full slot?

New pic jb!

Hancs reserve mate:) Guess what he was DC'd from the DTM's the other night not just my lounge hehe sorry Hanc:guilty:
And yep micro machine for me.👍

So Blazing is the first of the new guys! Good to have some fresh talent welcome fella.

Hehe maybe but the short wheel base version!:P

Its 1 of the cars i have tested. I was slightly shocked i lapped Tsukuba 1 sec quicker than my Ford which was all set up and the vette was a general tune.💡

No one want the camaro then?

I've still a lot of testing to do. Will there be a limit to how many of each are allowed, as we don't want 8 bmw's v 8 an other. Is it the usual choice to be made 1 week before series start.

I've still a lot of testing to do. Will there be a limit to how many of each are allowed, as we don't want 8 bmw's v 8 an other. Is it the usual choice to be made 1 week before series start.

Personally i would probably rather that than 3 of us (Audi situation) in the "Best car" and the rest unhappy for 8 weeks. And yes mate no hurry one week before will be fine launch night perhaps.:sly:

To be fair i vaguely remember someone asking if they could do something similar a while ago but i guess it never got off the ground anyways not to worry.:dopey:

Sorry guys, I'm not saying you nicked my idea, I know you've been going for ages :lol: And it was only a short conversation we had, probably won't happen now anyway. No worries 👍

Thanks for putting me in :D
I´m just testing out this weekend (tune the Cars to the specs and drive the hell out of them.).
S1 pick was by stomach --> worked ok
S2 pick was through quick test --> worked very well
S3 pick through major Test --> Wooh Wooh Wooh You know it !! xDD *just kidding*

Thanks for putting me in :D
I´m just testing out this weekend (tune the Cars to the specs and drive the hell out of them.).
S1 pick was by stomach --> worked ok
S2 pick was through quick test --> worked very well
S3 pick through major Test --> Wooh Wooh Wooh You know it !! xDD *just kidding*

LOL King already running scared.:scared:👍

TomMcD
Sorry guys, I'm not saying you nicked my idea, I know you've been going for ages :lol: And it was only a short conversation we had, probably won't happen now anyway. No worries 👍

Were cool Tom I wad just messing around with you.

Awesome guys, the thread is looking very nice indeed. I'll announce my plans for Season 3 shortly. 👍

Tom
Awesome guys, the thread is looking very nice indeed. I'll announce my plans for Season 3 shortly. 👍

No rush Tom 30th jan is the deadline.
Couldn't have done it without you.

No rush Tom 30th jan is the deadline.
Couldn't have done it without you.

You say that every season. :P You're welcome mate, it's a pleasure to be a part of this series.

I am entering, part of TEAM FTR with Tom. Car will be decided later.

How will deciding who goes out first be decided? Championship Positions?

Back