BST V8 Challenge S3 | COMPLETED

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 6,108 comments
Real important whoever is comfirming entry that you join my lounge as near to 7pm as possible on race night especially the Camaro and Corvette guys. The heavy cars must qualify first in order for the weight regulations to work fairly. A Camaro turning up at 7.20pm for example will be a nightmare. will update the opening page when Gedi is back on just incase this post is overlooked.👍

Obviously the same scenario for race 2, all 1470s join track first for their race 2 we will then change the weight to 1420 and the rest can follow hope to god that makes sense all.:nervous:

Just noticed your post Tom in an ideal world yeah we would do it like that but with the weight situation whoever is in a heavy car and is in my lounge first thats the order we will use. Myself and Gedi unfortunately will have to manage things and go last this responsibilty can always go to someone else on any given night if they are happy to do it. Other than that you will have to trust your hosts.

So Furi you wish to commit to the season or remain a floater??💡

Last edited:
Real important whoever is comfirming entry that you join my lounge as near to 7pm as possible on race night especially the Camaro and Corvette guys. The heavy cars must qualify first in order for the weight regulations to work fairly. A Camaro turning up at 7.20pm for example will be a nightmare. will update the opening page when Gedi is back on just incase this post is overlooked.👍

Obviously the same scenario for race 2, all 1470s join track first for their race 2 we will then change the weight to 1420 and the rest can follow hope to god that makes sense all.:nervous:

Just noticed your post Tom in an ideal world yeah we would do it like that but with the weight situation whoever is in a heavy car and is in my lounge first thats the order we will use. Myself and Gedi unfortunately will have to manage things and go last this responsibilty can always go to someone else on any given night if they are happy to do it. Other than that you will have to trust your hosts.

So Furi you wish to commit to the season or remain a floater??💡

Its a shorter calendar, I can commit to all except La Sarthe as I am in France that week ironically...

Less Tracks? :embarrassed:OOOOOOOOO

Not that that matters though :)

Team being disscussed as we speak ;)

Less Tracks? :embarrassed:OOOOOOOOO

Not that that matters though :)

Team being disscussed as we speak ;)

Yep is a little shorter mate, the vibe felt like S2 dragged on a little too long:guilty: If these work well S4 will be easy we just change the circuits!!:D

Im an idiot so sorry for asking, but why is it important the cars go out in a specific order? :S

Shouldnt bother me though, should be able to make 7 :)

Im an idiot so sorry for asking, but why is it important the cars go out in a specific order? :S

So weight regs can be applied.

Just to make sure none of the heavy runners slip in with the lighter cars mate thats all sending the heavy cars out first is the only way we can make certain nobody fiddles the weight.👍

It says corvette install stage 1 reduction only in order to reach 1470kg, car only weighs 1421kg! I'm confused.

It says corvette install stage 1 reduction only in order to reach 1470kg, car only weighs 1421kg! I'm confused.

Cant remember for sure how i worked it but im sure the regulations are right:dunce: Nel you tested it with modifications can you confirm at all? You can use the slider obviously Hanc.:guilty:

johnboy1112
Cant remember for sure how i worked it:dunce: Nel you tested it with modifications can you confirm at all? You can use the slider obviously Hanc.:guilty:

It is meant to be 1470kg then! Thought maybe it should be 1420kg that would explain the stage 1.

Also are you allowed to use all stage reductions then add ballast where you like and if not how do you monitor it? Sorry for all the questions.

It is meant to be 1470kg then! Thought maybe it should be 1420kg that would explain the stage 1.

Also are you allowed to use all stage reductions then add ballast where you like and if not how do you monitor it? Sorry for all the questions.

Yep Corvette 1470kg sure thats what i put in the opening post? Check in a bit:nervous: Yep use sliders where needs be, weight monitoring is in an earlier post of mine ^^The thread needs updating with this once gedi is back online i cant do it unfortunately. No need for sorrys rather people asked things often get overlooked no probs.👍

Luke would probably be David Coulthard, as he has more next season championships than anyone else. :)

Latest Posts

Back