<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes well thanks to reds gold time line I followed him thru to get gold on the slalom which on every gt has been my Bain...so thank you to red and gt6 for the online ghost of reds line for me to follow...lol

Rolo,

What's the next series your running? I know the BTCC series 7 thread is already up but is there a 1 make thread?

I was looking for the racing section within The GT6 forum but could find anything?

Since now gt6 is out i would appreciate any help i could get fot the to be GT 300 or GT 500 enduro with variabile light and weather... If anyone of you "good fellas" woyld want to help testing the race speed, lenght and car balance and light AnD weather change speed i would be grateful.

Talking about cars the white ready to race GT 300 and gt500 look so sweet!

Anyone interested reply vere or PM freely :)

Rolo,

What's the next series your running? I know the BTCC series 7 thread is already up but is there a 1 make thread?

I was looking for the racing section within The GT6 forum but could find anything?

A one-make, hopefully underway in January. With BTCC-7 to follow once testing and prep are complete.

Some great times in gt6 Red for national B licence, A not open yet getting there slowely.

And the AI drivers seems worse than me for pushing you off, well maybe ;)

Yeah, the ghost lines are a pretty cool feature. Although I have so many GT friends mine's just a thick mass of lines. Only towards the end do they start to seperate out. It's amazing how slightly different people's lines are, yet the outcome is so similar. Wish Skid Recovery Force was optional though. Hate that.

You're welcome canyon.

Thanks Mad.

A one-make, hopefully underway in January. With BTCC-7 to follow once testing and prep are complete.

Yeah no worries,

I knew there was one planned but I was just checking I hadn't missed the thread!

Good group of cars to choose from, just keep the credits down tho if possible!

Well, I can report that I'm not going to have to get a shotgun and get the water out my car..
I do have a bit of a soggy kitchen, living room and hallway - thank god my Office is upstairs!:P

So any racing on gt6 this Thursday night.
Maybe a 400pp hot hatch race night, January just to far away rolo ;)

I'll be making some test for the endurance serie i'm going to launch, if anyone is interested we might join each other

Back